Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Saints Row 2

Old 01-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
igjapocr97

So I have power tools and the gentlemen of the row mods and it still doesn't run good

I'm no tech guy so I'm not sure if the problem are my specs so let's get this out of the way.

Here are my specs

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits (6.1 compilation 7601)
Manufacturer: MSI
Model: MS-7623
Processor: AMD Anthlon(tm) II x2 260 Processor (2CPUs), 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4GB
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS (1GB)

The current version of my drivers is
GeForce R331 Game Ready Driver; Version 331.82

Up to date as I am aware

So as the title says I have already installed power tools and I installed the full Gentlemen of the Row mod and still the game runs pretty bad at lowest specs, I'm sure it's my computer the problem, so any fix?

Also my game doesn't only stutter when I drive, it stutters systematically the whole time.

Also I already checked the Unofficial FAQ and there doesn't seem to be a fix to my problem in particular, the game has only crashed once but it was a random crash (I get those in SR4 when I mess around too much) and I already have 4 hours into the game.

Also I tried running it on Windowed Mode, and the stutter persists at roughly the same intervals, at this moment I'm playing at a resolution of 1024 x 786 and as stated before windowed or fullscreen doesn't change much, my display settings are at the absolute lowest, except for the resolution. I've tried running it at lower resolutions but the framerate is pretty similar berween resolutions.

I don't have any speedup bugs because I read that the processor is supposed to be 3.2GHz which is my current's processor power.

Basically my game is playable but the framerate keeps dropping systematically, I think it got from 35-ish to 5 during an entire mission's section (The mission where you have to protect Donnie while he rigs The Brotherhood's trucks, the second part of it to be precise)

Thanks and sorry if I was of any inconvenience
Old 01-22-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
I would also check out the Community Hub for Saints Row 2 if you have not already for help.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/9480/discussions/

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose..
DoubleD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Saints Row 2