Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Virus Named TOM

Old 05-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #16
jonathanmcleod

I've just realised I have a problem. I purchased this last night on HIB, and at the time I was given the download page like most bundles have. I didn't download it at the time, and now I can't get back to the page, I don't seem to have been e-mailled a link, it's not on my humble profile page, and when I ask humble to send me all my links its not there either.

Any ideas?

Edit - Managed to find it, in internet history. Weird how I don't have an e-mail and nor is it on my profile, oh well, won't lose it this time

Last edited by jonathanmcleod: 05-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
jonathanmcleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
Misfits Attic

Misfits Attic
Yeah, weird that it wasn't on your profile page. I wonder if the humble store is somehow different (still in Beta)? I might ask cuz now I'm curious. Glad you found it! (I also think I can look them up given the email address FWIW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanmcleod View Post
I've just realised I have a problem. I purchased this last night on HIB, and at the time I was given the download page like most bundles have. I didn't download it at the time, and now I can't get back to the page, I don't seem to have been e-mailled a link, it's not on my humble profile page, and when I ask humble to send me all my links its not there either.

Any ideas?

Edit - Managed to find it, in internet history. Weird how I don't have an e-mail and nor is it on my profile, oh well, won't lose it this time
Misfits Attic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #18
jonathanmcleod

Turns out I was a massive idiot and made a typo in my e-mail address. Humble Bundle support sorted me out now
Old 05-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #19
Misfits Attic

Misfits Attic
Oh, so it was on your profile page?

Quote:
Turns out I was a massive idiot and made a typo in my e-mail address. Humble Bundle support sorted me out now
Misfits Attic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
jonathanmcleod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfits Attic View Post
Oh, so it was on your profile page?
It is now that Humble Bundle corrected the e-mail address I used when buying the game.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
jonathanmcleod

Having briefly played it now, the most important thing I can see that needs sorted is the on screen graphics. Should not be showing pad keys when I've not got one plugged in..
Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
Niban

In the current Steam Beta that I have, this has been fixed everywhere except the initial load of the main menu screen. Good eye!
Niban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #23
Niban

Everyone who pre-ordered can get a Steam Key now. They should be on the Humble Bundle Download Page. Check out this tweet I just saw:

Quote:
Pre-orderd A Virus Named TOM? There may be a gift waiting for you on your download page... if you're into that sorta thing.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #24
Niban

Quote:
Having briefly played it now, the most important thing I can see that needs sorted is the on screen graphics. Should not be showing pad keys when I've not got one plugged in..
Just wanted to let you know that on the latest build that I played today has this fixed. Thanks so much for catching and reporting this.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Virus Named TOM