Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wonderful End of the World, The

Old 07-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
Brimshae

I am sick to death of Cafe Internets

Seriously, this level is reidiculous, especially when it comes to the clipping around the tables.

I have played this level 14 times so far, and the best I can get is about 416 items.

It's not that the level is hard, it's that the clipping and hit detection are terrible, and cause you to get stuck in items (the tables, especially).

God help you if you get stuck in that little pit next to the tables, and are too big to walk under them. You just have to quit then and there.

Can we just burn down the Cafe, instead? I'm tired of this level, and really, I'm getting tired of this game from having to do it over and over again.

I can get an A, A+ on ever other level. Well, except for Megalopolis, which I've never seen, and in fact, cannot see, because I can't get an A on the Cafe.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
Gamesta64

I finally just finished Cafe Internets with an A. it is possible. just practice enough to avoid getting stuck and as soon as you get big enough to grab the tables you'll be at A grade. The irony is that Megalopolis is so much easier than Cafe Internets.
Gamesta64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
in.meinem.turm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamesta64 View Post
I finally just finished Cafe Internets with an A. it is possible. just practice enough to avoid getting stuck and as soon as you get big enough to grab the tables you'll be at A grade. The irony is that Megalopolis is so much easier than Cafe Internets.
Nope. That's the A- range. You need to grab almost every item in the level to even get an A. The requirements for an A are just too high in this one. And I agree. In no other level you can get stuck that easily.
in.meinem.turm. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
Setoraven

Now imagine trying to get an +A for the last achievement.

That's just cruel dejobaan, pure raw cruelty, and not because of difficulty, but for crappy programming and sub-standard level design.
Setoraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
Centy

I hear this. That bloody map had me spewing some vile language at my monitor. I finally scraped an A. You have to do it just right and grab things in a certain order. Not that it matters the level just is not fun.
Centy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
Russian Bear

Took along time for me to get A+ on it, had every other level done on A+ but i could only get A on this, but when i restarted the whole game for the new achiv i managed to do it after 3 attempts. Practice makes perfect i guess. At least it posed some challenge, some of the levels have the bar set to low for A+.
Russian Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #7
NotJim

Managed to finish this with an A+ last weekend after a dozen tries, somehow

The general idea I had was to work around the edges only at first then the middle section, saving the large chunk of tables for last

Will link the vid I used to help me soon
NotJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #8
CaspianRoach

A great trick that helped me to finally A+ this level is understandment that once you're big enough to grab chairs you can just run on top of the tables and run along the edges of em to grab all the chairs. After you're done with the chairs, get the middle tables and then everything else :P
CaspianRoach is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wonderful End of the World, The