Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Off Topic

Old Today, 09:59 AM   #32161
Ishan451

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33 ENN View Post
I think I'll make him a date for dinner with Minister Worm.
Hmm... Minister Worm didn't tell you? He and Agent Nony have been discussing business over dinner almost twice a week now.
Ishan451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #32162
AsheMan

The local news was doing a story about a high school that had a large group of kids traveling to China in some kind of sponsored event. The part that caught my eye was when the kids arrived at their hotel and checked in their bags, they were welcomed with a McDonald's Big Mac and a Coca Cola, so stereotypical.
AsheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #32163
joeylawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsheMan View Post
I feel like I'm on the verge of one. Woke up with a really dry throat and a little congested. Hopefully some vitamin C and a Gonzaga win will nip it in the bud.
Fixed.
joeylawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:25 AM   #32164
Hamster Gutz

So I haven't touched my computer in two days and I just started it now and it seems to be working perfectly, things are loading fast, no bluescreen yet after 20 minutes when it was bluescreening after like 5, so maybe whatever it was fixed itself? Still not sure why it was doing that but hopefully it's done, I need to play a game and see how that goes though...

Edit: Nope, loaded up kf2 and it's laggy as at the main menu screen, figured it was too good to be true. No idea what I'm supposed to do, guess maybe a system restore to an earlier date or something, before my pc crashes

lmao system restore was turned off, probably because of when I switched Windows over to my SSD, so I have no restore points. BRB throwing computer in the dumpster

Could something be wrong with my cpu? My cpu usage keeps going from 50% to like 80% and all I have running is one tab of Waterfox and Steam, and occasionally it's going up to 95%

Last edited by Hamster Gutz: Today at 11:41 AM.
Hamster Gutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37 PM   #32165
AsheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylawn View Post
Fixed.
Yeah, that would work miracles!
AsheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #32166
marie pavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster Gutz View Post

Could something be wrong with my cpu? My cpu usage keeps going from 50% to like 80% and all I have running is one tab of Waterfox and Steam, and occasionally it's going up to 95%
Look at the processes tab in Task Manager to see what's using up all the cpu cycles. That Blue Screen View that someone recommended is the thing to use (I forgot who, I just woke up and am stupid).
Remove your memory sticks and reseat them first. Then try running with one stick removed. I'm mentioning memory 'cause most/many hw problems are caused by it, and it's a easy thing to do.
If the stop errors are often different suspect the power supply.
My computer has been freezing recently & using a different mouse seems to have fixed the problem so far. I just did a quick search for freezing on google & a iffy mouse was one of the solutions. Kind of funny 'cause I was edgeiamacated in computer repair & am 'spossed to be writing those solutions.

I hurt my knee this week & don't know if I should run off to the doctor. Was limping through my dog walk last evening. Was working at this really nice house that was 14 thousand steps from the road. Maybe I was too distracted by the very pretty client & her prettier daughter & twisted mt knee? I blame Hamster Gutz.

Ninja edit
Tempest
Gravitar
Joust
marie pavie is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Off Topic

Tags
bottom of the barrel