Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal: Still Alive

Old 08-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Reallifeh8er

Exclamation Portal Prelude not working anymore!

In the past the so popular mod Portal Prelude worked fine. Since some update the people were talking about it is not working anymore on most or all of them. Mine version is, that the media folder is playing sound but the video is not. It's completly white screen. After that the game instantly crashes with no error message. I liked this mod and yet i still do. I guarantee, that i am not the only one with this cause. Visit Portal Prelude forums and check the discussions about that. I am running a clean and functional PC aswell. The Author mentioned he is confused with that too and can not come up with any solution. What's the problem?

The weird thing is that in one way ***i am not going to describe about it (forum rules!)*** it worked and yet it still does but the regular way it does not!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:09 AM   #2
thebeach

Try to update the GameInfo file in %steamdir%/steamapps/sourcemods/Portal Prelude/

Using this page of the wiki https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Gameinfo.txt

Let me know if this is working
thebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
Reallifeh8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeach View Post
Try to update the GameInfo file in %steamdir%/steamapps/sourcemods/Portal Prelude/

Using this page of the wiki https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Gameinfo.txt

Let me know if this is working
I do not have any clue, what should be done or what to try.
Reallifeh8er is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal: Still Alive