Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 03-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #1
Warboss Choppa

Casual 5v5 with comp server settings please

VALVe you have gotten so much of our money from skins and the market, there is no reason why you cannot fund some casual 5v5 servers with competitive server rules. I can't stand the clusterf%#@ that is casual and I don't want to have to play MM to play under competitive conditions. Why haven't we had this back? We had this before you added MM just give it back.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:59 PM   #2
capy2008

Go faceit, don't bother anymore with mm! They have many options to play premium!
It is pretty safe! I think now is more better than esea!
If you are good enough you can play there with legends of cs.

Last edited by capy2008: 03-28-2017 at 11:24 PM.
capy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:07 PM   #3
Warboss Choppa

I want casual comp 5v5 because I wanna be able to join and drop when I want to with friends. I have Faceit and been using it since it launched (plus the company really don't do anything about hackers, I was friends with several NA admins who left because no one higher up truly cared). But I have friends who aren't good at the game and want to play it in a less competitive feel worrying about their rank or others. And this game absolutely sucks with 20 people on the map team flashing and spamming other nades everywhere. You also can't boost teammates which don't allow players to practice and learn boost spots without having to play in a serious environment.
Warboss Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:29 AM   #4
vandal33

The no player collision in casual is annoying. I would play casual more if they make it like competitive settings and you can join and drop anytime.
vandal33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:40 AM   #5
forrestparkay

There's absolutely no reason for them to fun it, though. There are so many community 5v5 servers. 50.31.113.10:27015 is in Chicago.
forrestparkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:05 PM   #6
capy2008

If anyone want this to be serious he go to lan with his friends. No point to play online, only if you have a private server and you play with others who want to train for tournaments.

Like I say , faceit premium is a shot for solo players or team. I see less cheaters there, very rare with new anticheat.

You say "VALVe you have gotten so much of our money from skins and the market"
Really man ,you know the price per month for a server? Valve have many servers to maintain. Many people who work on this game to make it more fun and fair play need to be paid too. Due to this cheaters they keep this game alive with this fancy gay skins . Let's handshake and say thanks to this autist people who can't play normal cause they are stupid,they are banned then pay for the game again and again and again....
capy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive