Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 04-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #16
kinderjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandal33 View Post
Don't forget to make another pointless rage thread once you do.
I won't. Also will have more chance than someone with 7.7/336. Maybe your attitude would differ if you left the forums once and played a few rounds. But I understand if you don't want to. You feel stronger here cause your only skill of pushing the keys on your keyboard is strong with you.
See? No need for other thread. You ask for more, I provide. Community ftw
kinderjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 06:27 PM   #17
ChocOrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderjoker View Post
I won't. Also will have more chance than someone with 7.7/336. Maybe your attitude would differ if you left the forums once and played a few rounds. But I understand if you don't want to. You feel stronger here cause your only skill of pushing the keys on your keyboard is strong with you.
See? No need for other thread. You ask for more, I provide. Community ftw
Gotta love this guy. He even creates a steam group for his smurf abuse accounts.

Why do bullys get off on abusing lower ranks?
ChocOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:19 AM   #18
DragonSlayer99

Quote:
cause your only skill of pushing the keys on your keyboard is strong with you
The irony is just too good on this one.
DragonSlayer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #19
kinderjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer99 View Post
oh, good. You brought popcorn.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:53 AM   #20
vandal33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer99 View Post
topkek
vandal33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:10 PM   #21
kinderjoker

Two consecutive games against the same 5 players out of whom at least 1 was cheating. I'm saying at least, because one was obvious the others were sometimes dodgy, maybe just cause of the info of the cheater.
The thing is I drew the first one against them, as you usually do, then I get into the next game and boom, there they are again. I offered to my team that I would quit and they could surrender if they felt they were cheating. Of course 2 rounds in he starts shooting those famous dust2 mid doors headshots with scout. So I kept my promise and abandoned the game after my team said they would rather not waste time. Now I know this was my choice and as rare as it is, I did it for the pleasure of others, but I still got my game ban. I'm only leaving this comment to again thank valve to make others suffer for their lack of ability to fix the biggest issue their game is facing.
P.S.: luckily I have more accounts (because I believe in supporting valve) so I kept on playing
Wish you all a cheater free experience!
Old 04-19-2017, 06:39 PM   #22
ChocOrange

Quote:
Two consecutive games against the same 5 players out of whom at least 1 was cheating. I'm saying at least, because one was obvious the others were sometimes dodgy, maybe just cause of the info of the cheater.
The thing is I drew the first one against them, as you usually do
They must be using quality cheats if you got a draw /s

The wolf is crying somewhere...
Old 04-19-2017, 08:44 PM   #23
vandal33

Quote:
I'm only leaving this comment to again thank valve to make others suffer for their lack of ability to fix the biggest issue their game is facing.
P.S.: luckily I have more accounts (because I believe in supporting valve) so I kept on playing
Wish you all a cheater free experience!
"Luckily I have more accounts(because I believe in supporting valve) so I can continue to suffer for their lack of ability to fix the biggest issue their game is facing."

Very lucky guy.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:29 PM   #24
sjain

Quote:
You are aware you get penalized for leaving a match, right? Do you play this game often, or you only browse the forum so you can leave dumb remarks?
Thanks for your contribution, please refer to "Here is my message to valve" section.
Well, ok, you will get a cool down, but I just exit the game and play a different one. Or, I can get up and leave and do something else. It is perfectly possible, were are all humans.

Not trying to start a flame war here, just giving advice. Trust me. If you have even just a little anger (but not 1 second anger after you die in-game once or twice) because of a cheater or smurf, just stop playing CSGO until you are calm and happy (I stop for the day, by either playing a different game or leaving PC) because your performance will just get worse and you won't even have fun, so time wasted. Which will make you even more angry.

Peace. Wish you happiness
sjain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #25
kinderjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocOrange View Post
" "
Usual meaningful message based on his extensive hours playing this game can be read between the quotation marks.
Old 04-23-2017, 05:22 PM   #26
ChocOrange

Quote:
Usual meaningful message based on his extensive hours playing this game can be read between the quotation marks.
Just to be clear, you played a match and it was a draw even though you suspected they were cheating.
15-15 is a good close game, you'll agree. Both sides were equal. As I said, they must have been dire cheaters *coughs*.

You then play another match and get the same five players in the other team.
Despite the fact that you drew the previous game, you decided to rage quit "so my team could surrender".
Rather than play the match you decided you you no longer wanted to play and did your best to persuade your team they other team was cheating.

That really is sad, although based on your forum posts, it fits your toxic nature.

Last edited by ChocOrange: 04-24-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #27
vandal33

Quote:
It's not the first cheating complain you made but I'm curious why the "hackers" are always on the opposing team while you get clean teammates.

Last edited by vandal33: 04-24-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive