Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Atom Zombie Smasher

Old 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #91
Eon the Wolf

Sad part is, I played 40 minutes without problems back during my purchase of it as part of it's humble bundle release. Had no problems. Came back finally near Christmas time....BAM! BSODs! I've been a bit slow in responding to his forum's support thread talking to me and another guy, but I made him wait 5 days for a response...He's made me wait from the 6th of Jan to now :/

His argument is "The ATI file is designed to help ATI cards with driver/graphic issues with AZS, so as to run smoother and prevent CTDs. Some cards may not need that however, so try deleting it." "Oh nothing shows? Well then I guess you need it to run it; re-verify, do all the other fixes except deleting that file, and now try this audio/graphical test." "Oh that gave you info that you've posted? Okay let me ignore you now..."
Eon the Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #92
GaTu

So, no fix yet? Really wanna play the game but dont like to see that damn BSOD... sad thing
GaTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #93
Scorcher24

It is not gonna get fixed.
But there is a workaround.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2348900
Scorcher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #94
GaTu

I thank you the link dude, but the shame fact is that doesn't work for me. I was able to play again after the BSOD, but in xmas i got it again dunno why.
I have a lot of games, i think i will pass of this one.

cu
GaTu is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Atom Zombie Smasher