Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Fick

So, this game worth it?

I love the show and I want opinions of this game, I saw the forum is very empty so, this game is worth it? the multiplayer is online or only local?
Old 07-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
White Light

The forum is empty because the game isn't that old. And well, worth it... it's great animation and the questions are fun; but after a while you notice that the jumps from starting a game and between questions take forever. I can't really explain, but you'll notice when playing. The multiplayer is only local; wich is a shame.
White Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #3
Smael123

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light View Post
The forum is empty because the game isn't that old. And well, worth it... it's great animation and the questions are fun; but after a while you notice that the jumps from starting a game and between questions take forever. I can't really explain, but you'll notice when playing. The multiplayer is only local; wich is a shame.
It's local because if there was online then you couldn't see the other person googling the answer.
Smael123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?