Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Risen Series

Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Michiel23

Maracai //The Naked Corpses Quest

I am stuck in this quest i founded a tomb on that island but i need a statue or something that fits in to get that door open in the tomb where al the naked bodies are, but i dont know
were that statue is i killed one of the ancesstors [ in another tomb] a big guy with a basebal bath with spikes on it and i have a some what golden statue mask but that dont work, so if anyone can help me with this quest i be very pleased.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
OrinX

If I remember correctly, certain pirates on the island have the statues (4 in all)
OrinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Lord_WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiel23 View Post
I am stuck in this quest i founded a tomb on that island but i need a statue or something that fits in to get that door open in the tomb where al the naked bodies are, but i dont know
were that statue is i killed one of the ancesstors [ in another tomb] a big guy with a basebal bath with spikes on it and i have a some what golden statue mask but that dont work, so if anyone can help me with this quest i be very pleased.
You need 3 masks. 2 of them are on dead pirates lying right before the pedestal in the 2 other tombs. For the 3rd one you have to head to the path right of the village, there will be a bunch of pirates, one of them will have it.
Lord_WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #4
Fillask

Just saying, but it's better to leave the guy alive, I imagine; I killed him as well and now I'm walking about with 4 masks on me that I can't sell or do anything with. Just gather the three and bring em back to the club-wielding ancestor. The other masks can indeed be found on the bodies in the other three temples; simply click on anything clickable and you ought to find them.

The Naked Bodies quest can be finished when you head to the shaman (you will get a fast travel option to him when you first visit him). Simply talk to him and it's done.

Good luck
Fillask is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Risen Series