Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
dakronic

Exclamation cant see all configuration option s

cant see all configuration options
is in tiny windowed screen

im running win7 x64
game works cud not also find quite option in game lol
Old 12-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
lonewolfdon

Press "Esc" key to pause, then keep pressing the "F1" or "F2" key to cycle through the various menus. It took me a few minutes to figure it out too. Bit of an awkward menu system... but once you do get the game configured as you like, it's a lot of fun.
lonewolfdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
dakronic

Thumbs up thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfdon View Post
Press "Esc" key to pause, then keep pressing the "F1" or "F2" key to cycle through the various menus. It took me a few minutes to figure it out too. Bit of an awkward menu system... but once you do get the game configured as you like, it's a lot of fun.
thanks dude it help me alot
can run game on win7 perfect maxium setting 1920x1200 8x anti anlzing and all effects on max awesome game so clear n smooth
dakronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
-B.A.Frayd-

I have the same problem. When I run the configuration I get a window that is too small to show all the options and there is no way to enlarge the window. I can change options in-game but not with the configuration app.
-B.A.Frayd- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
X4rdas

I have the same problem
X4rdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
lonewolfdon

If you'd like to be able to change some of the video and audio settings before launching the game, there is a way to do it... From the Steam client, go to your games list, right click on your "Burnout Paradise:" game, then choose the "Configuration" option. Make the desired changes to the settings there, then "Save and Exit", then launch the game as normal. Hopefully the new changes will be in effect then.

If that still doesn't help and the menu seems too small, then you could temporarily try lowering your desktop's default screen-resolution size, run the config, then change your desktop resolution-size back.

Last edited by lonewolfdon: 12-30-2009 at 12:08 PM.
lonewolfdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
Berq

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfdon View Post
... try lowering your desktop's default screen-resolution size, run the config, then change your desktop resolution-size back.
If I understand the problem right, it's the same one I had, and the solution isn't helped by changing your screen resolution. You'll need to find the Control Panel option for "DPI Scaling." If you're set higher than the default (96 DPI), the external config window (the one that runs outside of the game) won't resize to accomodate fonts that take up more space than it's expecting. Fail, EA. Fail.

Just select the default size, restart, then configure like a mofo.
Berq is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box