Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > East India Company

Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #1
ThoBasS

Question Product key from Steam?

I bought the EIC from Steam, also Pirate Bay and Privateer. I was wondering where is the product key ? I need key to register game on Paradox. Right-clicking it under My Games tab is not showing any options for a key.

Any help ?

Old 02-07-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
AeneasXI

Normally you would right click the game in your Games list from steam, then there should be an option saying "view game cd key"
AeneasXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #3
WolfDK1984

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeneasXI View Post
Normally you would right click the game in your Games list from steam, then there should be an option saying "view game cd key"
Well..
its July and we are still missing the CD-Keys, and they are required to get support from Paradox...
WolfDK1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
eagleFMJ

How lame, it also is the case for many other game, Lead n Gold, Lionheart, Penumbra and some others I'm sure.

Looks like its in Steams hands now. God help us all!

Quoted from Paradox support staff;

Quote:
Guys, I just wanted to let you know that we bring up the issue of keys and steam on almost a daily basis. We're doing what we can to remind steam of their importance. But the bottom line is that they have to do a bunch of extra work so you guys can register the game over here.

That doesn't exactly vitalize them into action.

But I'll shoot an email to the people in charge and mention that a lot of you guys are saying "Will by from [insert 3rd party] instead since steam doesn't give me the key"

Last edited by eagleFMJ: 01-06-2011 at 08:25 AM.
eagleFMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
gamer_x

Same problem for me, i need the key for proper support ! This should be easy to do, Valve !
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
gamer_x

Update: its working now ! Someone did something. Note that there are two fields, EIC and EIC Collection. If you have all the expansions even bought separately, you should register the East India Company Collection version.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...php?do=newuser

Penumbra: Black League still doesn't show a serial, and Ship Simulator Extremes shows a strange serial (five groups of five characters making 25 characters) that works correctly for registering on the first launch of the game, but doesn't work correctly when registering on Paradox forums (should be six groups of four charactes making 24 characters)

Last edited by gamer_x: 01-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > East India Company