Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > East India Company

Old 01-21-2010, 04:16 AM   #1
drtim

Banned
TRAINER!

i have the director's cut of this game (whatever the hell that means) & i was wondering if anyone has managed to successfully run a trainer with it. i just want the Dutch to conquer the world without all the pesky collection of resources & money.

any help appreciated.

cheers!
Old 04-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
0saladin0

Pffft "Trainers".
0saladin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
drtim

Banned
ok. so thanks for the reply.
drtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
Stelly

Be a man and hack the memory addresses manually?
Stelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Nexant

Just goto Cheathappens.com if theres a trainer for a game they will most likely have it.
Nexant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
Nexant

I checked their site when I thought about it. The latest Designers Cut trainer that would work for 1.12 is still in the "Unlimited Members" section on their site. And getting a membership just for that is pointless since it costs more than you probably spent on this game.
Nexant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
WolfDK1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexant View Post
I checked their site when I thought about it. The latest Designers Cut trainer that would work for 1.12 is still in the "Unlimited Members" section on their site. And getting a membership just for that is pointless since it costs more than you probably spent on this game.
Yep..
You should Buy the Unlimited Membership, as the trainer you want is set to be retired so its allmost certain that the trainers wont get "Public" Or that they go "public" next year, thats after 1 Year of Unlimited ONLY..

P.s. On CH my name is The same as Here: WolfDK1984
WolfDK1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
Garthak

is there a trainer that I dont have to pay for I wonder? I hate cheat happens, or any other site that would make you pay for a cheat code, it just doesnt seem ethical.
Garthak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:42 AM   #9
WolfDK1984

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garthak View Post
is there a trainer that I dont have to pay for I wonder? I hate cheat happens, or any other site that would make you pay for a cheat code, it just doesnt seem ethical.
Well.. Do you allso think its unetical to pay for a Newspaper??

Same thing as they have to buy the games to make the trainers..

And before you mention it, if it were Free, someone Unofficial had to make the trainers, do you trust that Unknown guy enough to run a program he made??

If yes, then download one of the many .exe files on the internet, it's the last thing you run..
Old 12-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #10
Nightingale

I found THIS one!

Its only a freeze date trainer but that takes away the pesky stingy company directors. Its also the trial for the pay one but you may be able to find the paid one on a torrent or something.

Also WolfDK some newspapers should be free like ABC a tax payer funded newspapers but i also think that is a vastly different subject.
Though you have a valid point that those who want solid trainers that are safe can use them or others can simply use internet security they already have on their PC's and get one from a guy who bought the game out of curiousity and willingness to play it rather than professional and business incentives. If i had any idea to code i would have done (like the hundreds before cheathappens.com) a trainer because i believe there are a few features some wont like yet love the other side of it and other features that make the game to strict in its aims. I for one dont exactly like to do or die attitude of the company directors goals and therefore am willing to get a trainer to freeze the date for a few months so i can get it. Why should i have to pay 8 times the amount of the game to get a trainer to use once maybe twice a campaign on the only game that doesn't have a free one out there?
Nightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #11
WolfDK1984

Well..

Last post is over a year old.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > East India Company