Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed series

Old 01-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
Snowstone

PSP Version

Since I don't have a PC capable of running this game, or a last gen console, I was wondering if the PSP version is worth while.

I love Star Wars, but don't want to buy the game and then feel disappointed. Anyone has the PSP version?

ps: I know this is about the Steam game, but help me out
Old 01-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
airblad3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstone View Post
Since I don't have a PC capable of running this game, or a last gen console, I was wondering if the PSP version is worth while.

I love Star Wars, but don't want to buy the game and then feel disappointed. Anyone has the PSP version?

ps: I know this is about the Steam game, but help me out
I have the PSP version of this game, and i had fun with it. The multiplayer was really fun as well. Although the game isn't great on the PSP version, is definitely not a bad version at all. I would recommend it to any star wars fan.
airblad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
Snowstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by airblad3 View Post
I have the PSP version of this game, and i had fun with it. The multiplayer was really fun as well. Although the game isn't great on the PSP version, is definitely not a bad version at all. I would recommend it to any star wars fan.
When you say multiplayer you mean Ad-Hoc, right? I don't know anyone with a PSP so unless the game has infrastructure I can't play multiplayer
Snowstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
Kryyn

Quote:
When you say multiplayer you mean Ad-Hoc, right? I don't know anyone with a PSP so unless the game has infrastructure I can't play multiplayer
Xlink Kai + Wifi-Max = Tunneled Ad-Hoc Signal. In other words, Online Multiplayer for any PSP game that has Ad-Hoc Multiplayer. Xlink Kai is free, Wifi-Max is about 20 dollars. Google, research, you wont regret it.
Kryyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
Snowstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryyn View Post
Xlink Kai + Wifi-Max = Tunneled Ad-Hoc Signal. In other words, Online Multiplayer for any PSP game that has Ad-Hoc Multiplayer. Xlink Kai is free, Wifi-Max is about 20 dollars. Google, research, you wont regret it.
Wifi-Max, does it have to be that, or can I use one of my wifi usb adapters (you know those usb pen drives that enable you to access Wi-Fi when your computer or laptop doesn't have it already installed)?
Snowstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
airblad3

I think the PSP version is superior to the console version, me and my bro enjoy the MP a lot, but that's just my opinion.
airblad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
Kryyn

Quote:
Wifi-Max, does it have to be that, or can I use one of my wifi usb adapters (you know those usb pen drives that enable you to access Wi-Fi when your computer or laptop doesn't have it already installed)?
Pretty sure it has to be Wifi-Max, Xlink Kai has Guides on their website that could explain more. I haven't used it in over a year because I burnt out so memory is a little foggy.
Kryyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
dEEkAy

I played SW-TFU on the PSP back then and i enjoyed it. A friend of mine even asked me if he could borrow my PSP + game so he can play through. He enjoyed it to and i think its not "far away from console/pc version" besides grafics.
dEEkAy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed series