Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare

Old 02-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Infern0

ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'

Opted in to the Beta, MW2 started updating slowly, then I read about the issues, and opted out. Updated MW2 on the old Steam, and now I get that error when I try to play.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
undrcvrkiller

Banned
i have no problem with the beta on win 7 64 bit. i did have to dl the entire game tho but i got 1.5 mbs constant whole time i dl it. then i had interupted its dl with a restart and when i luanched the game i got an error so i just verified the files and then np played all night. like the sleekness of the new ui too.

edit: it was the same error your getting now tho try going to game libraries and right click on game and verify the files
undrcvrkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
L4aYeR GuN

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcvrkiller View Post
i have no problem with the beta on win 7 64 bit. i did have to dl the entire game tho but i got 1.5 mbs constant whole time i dl it. then i had interupted its dl with a restart and when i luanched the game i got an error so i just verified the files and then np played all night. like the sleekness of the new ui too.

edit: it was the same error your getting now tho try going to game libraries and right click on game and verify the files
I've just done the same,but i had the disks and no problems yet with game useing vista 32bit but have to use ie8 to write and nav the forums maybe its best to wait for a proper update than use a beta?
L4aYeR GuN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
Infern0

Verified game cache, it said 90-something files were messed up, and is now downloading them. I left it on overnight because it seemed like a big download (I have a slow connection, and get 160 kbs max), and just now, it's at 54%.

Sucks that the beta would do something this ridiculous.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
chzydeath

Angry

lol im having same problem worse part is tho that i ALREADY had the en game(dont no if any1 else who posted had it already) and it was working fine be4...
Old 12-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
mpsmi

zone code

This was working fine now cant get into game at all. I didn't even buy it via steam. No one can come up with a decent solution its crap. I object to programs like steam taking over my games without my ok
mpsmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare