Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Assassin's Creed series

Old 03-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
Freewind

Past cutscenes?

I know this is a far-stretched question but is there a possible way without going back and playing the game again to view the cutscenes? Some of them are REALLY quite good and I'd like to screenshot them for keepsake.
Currently past sequence9 and I really want to go back to the part about Ezio raging on Leonardo's flier. Not to mention "It's a-me Mario!" Totally worth the purchase
Old 03-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
Ifandbut

I dont know of a method for watching them in-game. I would think most of them are up on youtube.

I really wish more games would include a feature that lets you replay past cutscenes. The only one I remember doing this is Final Fantasy 10's sphere theater.
Ifandbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Furyo

Volunteer Moderator
They're rendered in game, so you wouldn't have a choice but to load and play the game to see them again. Youtube will be your best choice
Furyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
Freewind

oh alright thanks for the reply, I was hoping for a non-youtube solution. Personally preferring the higher quality cut scenes but thanks.
Freewind is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Assassin's Creed series