Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Settlers series, The

Old 03-27-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
skuhran

Ubisoft Game Launcher: Error code 2

Just installed the game. When I go to launch it, it gives me this message in a popup. "Ubisoft Game Launcher: Error code 2".

What does it mean? :/

[edit]Fixed: Had to uninstall Ubisoft Game Launcher, and install again using the executable in "\Steam\steamapps\common\the settlers 7 paths to a kingdom\Support\Base\GameUpdate"

Last edited by skuhran: 03-27-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Shadowed

Thanks for posting the solution.

Edit: The Ubisoft game launcher installer is located in:
F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\the settlers 7 paths to a kingdom\redist

Last edited by Shadowed: 12-28-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Shadowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
LordAndromeda

For two days, my life has been a living hell trying to deal with the launcher and Assassins' Creed; Brotherhood. I'll spare the details save that I needed to reinstall the game launcher.

I am in the middle of re-downloading From dust, because as my first Ubisoft game, it was where I got the game launcher to begin with.

Otherwise, this is the ONLY POST on the WHOLE of the internets that seems to be logical at all, and have any change to help me.

Steam\~\Game Folder\Redist or Support/base/gameupdate huh? This gives me hope if the reinstall fails.
LordAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Settlers series, The