Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Hardware and Operating Systems

Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Warped_Devotion

Tips on how to clean my Razer Deathadder.

So, my Deathadder is very dirty. How dirty? Well, bad enough that the mouse wheel won't rotate anymore. How should I go about cleaning this? Any guides on how to properly and safely dismantle for cleaning?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #2
Aezay

Had the same problem with my old Logitech MX500, and I just took it apart, and cleaned each part and then assembled it again. This was an easy process for that mouse, but of course I cannot speak for the Deathadder, you'll just have to try I guess.
Aezay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #3
it.me

Razer Deathadder is quite easy to take apart and clean. The only thing you have to be careful of is the silicon pads on the front underneath of it that you need to remove to get to the screws. There is also one screw under the label in the middle near to the bottom (you can actually feel the hole through the sticker)

I had my MOUSE1 button go faulty on me and it is such a small micro switch but i still managed to pull it completely apart and then back together in full working order.

Good luck
it.me is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Hardware and Operating Systems