Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Stargate Resistance

Old 04-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
TheMaxx

was banned from the stargate forum wtf

OK
I go on 2day "http://forums.stargateworlds.com" to check out if anything new is going on. To my surprise it said i was banned for ban evasion?
wtf.
I'm on a college connection where over a hundred people are all on it, I know of 9-10 people that play this game on it.
So wtf!!!!!!

Any ways I've had almost 100 hrs in and can cleanly say,
that this game isn't even worth the 20 dollars, not including the 5 additional dollars for your character packs.

They've put out patch after patch, and still they haven't fixed any game issues,
They evade your questions about the support forum with temp stamped answers.
I called my good old "Navy Federal Bank" who once again bailed me out, and contested the charge and had my money given back to me.Then I went out and bought a $35 dollar game worth buying.
GOTTA LOVE MY BANK, NEVER LET ME DOWN!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
FS_Khestral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxx View Post
OK
I go on 2day "http://forums.stargateworlds.com" to check out if anything new is going on. To my surprise it said i was banned for ban evasion?
wtf.
I'm on a college connection where over a hundred people are all on it, I know of 9-10 people that play this game on it.
So wtf!!!!!!

Any ways I've had almost 100 hrs in and can cleanly say,
that this game isn't even worth the 20 dollars, not including the 5 additional dollars for your character packs.

They've put out patch after patch, and still they haven't fixed any game issues,
They evade your questions about the support forum with temp stamped answers.
I called my good old "Navy Federal Bank" who once again bailed me out, and contested the charge and had my money given back to me.Then I went out and bought a $35 dollar game worth buying.
After looking up your account info and a few other things it seems you were banned due to your misuse of the forums. All of this was on another account though but it is coming from the same IP, so they banned the IP directly.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
TheMaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS_Khestral View Post
After looking up your account info and a few other things it seems you were banned due to your misuse of the forums. All of this was on another account though but it is coming from the same IP, so they banned the IP directly.

Well for one, I just registered to there account, and started using the forums.
I don't have any other account.
My user name on here isn't the same as the game play name.
secondly I'm on a masked IP system through a hub, all 20 of these computers are on the same IP, but different mac addresses,

so if they killed the whole IP connection to the forum, from the same IP address they have.Then They just lost alot of decent future members.

Finally whether I "allegedly" broke forums rules or not,I as a former paid member of the game had the right to be able to have some sort of contact to the correct people to resolve these ongoing issues within game play of services which I paid for.

Which SGR did not fix and render services as a paid customer.

Since SGR or as of could not respond back with alternative support other than the particular forum , services were not rendered.
And as such, support was held as fault.

That being said,
I did not wish the game to fail, and have enjoyed for the most part when the game ran right. but I think I will question the responsibility of the support and priority of the game members that SGR has shown!!

"let me also add as far as "FS_Khestral" he has been and tried to be helpful since my posts,and no ill regard is aimed at him personally"

Last edited by TheMaxx: 04-07-2010 at 12:04 PM.
TheMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:52 AM   #4
f0rkz

Is it just me, or did he just admit that he stole the game and then was outraged when they banned him?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #5
TheMaxx

Its just you,
you need to read more clearly b4 accusing someone.

I bought the game,
never worked right,
joined the forum,
they banned me under false pretense,
i contacted my credit card company and bank and got my money back.
Read better next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secondly i'm not band from the game, just the forum!!!

Last edited by TheMaxx: 04-09-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #6
FS_Khestral

Quote:
Its just you,
you need to read more clearly b4 accusing someone.

I bought the game,
never worked right,
joined the forum,
they banned me under false pretense,
i contacted my credit card company and bank and got my money back.
Read better next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secondly i'm not band from the game, just the forum!!!
Maxx to be 100% clear you were banned due to you violations of the forum rules. BaconSquad has a very well known record here and we are very aware of your email style and or transgressions. There was no false pretense at all when you were banned.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
TheMaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS_Khestral View Post
Maxx to be 100% clear you were banned due to you violations of the forum rules. BaconSquad has a very well known record here and we are very aware of your email style and or transgressions. There was no false pretense at all when you were banned.

You can make assumptions about who you think i am.
but in the end, that's all they are assumptions.

"BaconSquad has a very well known record here and we are very aware of your email style and or transgressions"

I know exactly who baconsquad is, he is my brother!!!!!
Do i know baconsquad? yes
an no i've never played under the name baconsquad!!!!

this is me

not baconsquad.

No wonder why you game is in a state of crysis!!!!!
you make claims and wrong on all counts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TheMaxx: 04-19-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
FS_Khestral

Quote:
You can make assumptions about who you think i am.
but in the end, that's all they are assumptions.

"BaconSquad has a very well known record here and we are very aware of your email style and or transgressions"

I know exactly who baconsquad is, he is my brother!!!!!
Do i know baconsquad? yes
an no i've never played under the name baconsquad!!!!

this is me
http://www.myspace.com/sessionsofsuduction
not baconsquad.

No wonder why you game is in a state of crysis!!!!!
you make claims and wrong on all counts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then you should tell your brother to lay off on your accounts because due to his actions from your IP's and email accounts are where my info is coming from. I can only use the data I have in front of me, if your brother is mis representing you then you need to talk to him. I will lift the ban on TheMaxx account if you would like me to.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
TheMaxx

i can't control what my brother does,
and i can't control that we use the same ip, on more than one or two machines, but i know he's never been on my SGR forums account, i can not help it if you banned the ip but this effect me too.
if your saying that i was banned because my brother using the same ip that is not right, to ban my account on SGR forums.
so yes please put my TheMaxx Account back please
Old 04-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #10
f0rkz

You actually read my post wrong Maxx. Here is the issue I read:

Quote:
You said you charged the game back. These are for fraudulent purchases only. Its like me buying a bike and deciding it sucks so I charge it back instead of returning it. Now you have it on your steam account without paying for it, thus stealing. See where I am going with this?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #11
TheMaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rkz View Post
You actually read my post wrong Maxx. Here is the issue I read:

You said you charged the game back. These are for fraudulent purchases only. Its like me buying a bike and deciding it sucks so I charge it back instead of returning it. Now you have it on your steam account without paying for it, thus stealing. See where I am going with this?

Once again you do not understand,

no matter what it was, the game must render support for any technical errors,
you wouldn't buy a car or anything else and continue to use it if its broken. would you?
Hence since support was not rendered,and the problems where not fixed, so service was not rendered!!!!!

Your bank or credit card company does not just do fraudulent purchases.

Further more no i did not steal the game, they are more than welcome to block me from online use if they so choose.
but it will only show further admittance of them wronging a customer!!!!!!!
And secondly if this is true then they are more than welcome to try and charge my bank, for the dispute credit card charge,but i assure you they will not get far
on another note the game is no longer on my steam account or played under my returned charge account and they have ways of finding out. so no the game isn't on my steam account and i did not steal it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"End of trolling of toppic"

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9141/steam2le.jpg

Last edited by TheMaxx: 04-20-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
f0rkz

If got a car and had crappy service, I wouldn't charge the purchase back to my bank and keep the car. Its a moot point. I was just trying to explain what i meant by stealing the game.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
TheMaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rkz View Post
If got a car and had crappy service, I wouldn't charge the purchase back to my bank and keep the car. Its a moot point. I was just trying to explain what i meant by stealing the game.
still you do not get it and you will never get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the game wasn't stolen!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #14
gijas04

Man, this hasss to be the lamest post on Steam I have ever read and to SGA reps, I dont think there's a single once of truth in his complaint and judging by how he words his claims he's not very bright (mature) either and I would say he's guilty... off with his head, not really just teasing.

No ones looking (wink)
gijas04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #15
TheMaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijas04 View Post
Man, this hasss to be the lamest post on Steam I have ever read and to SGA reps, I dont think there's a single once of truth in his complaint and judging by how he words his claims he's not very bright (mature) either and I would say he's guilty... off with his head, not really just teasing.

No ones looking (wink)
"single once of truth "

lol
I've provided the truth!
my complaint is sound and whole!
and just because i do not grammer my words as you do,doesn't make me "not very bright (mature)" and it sound to me like you would rather go dragonfly a post OP, rather than contribute a mature conversation!

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Stargate Resistance