Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Napoleon: Total War

Old 04-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
saiedz

Ability is nothing without opportunity.

Hi guys im new here, so hello to all its gr8 to be part of NTW community forum here on steam. I'm here to say that i have awesome NTW commentary videos on my youtube channel called saiedz. NTW is by far one of my most favorite games of all time, and you will see how cinematic i make my videos showing you action you won't believe that happens. I even have an introduction. So i would really really really appreciate if you guys check it out i put alot of hard work into this and i would love some feedback to see what i need to improve on. Feel free to comment rate and subscribe. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link to one of my videos check it out guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mV54G5N0Xc

Old 04-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Mr.Ceefus

nice vid dude
Mr.Ceefus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
saiedz

Thanks alot Mr. Ceefus. Appreciate the feedback
Old 04-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #4
Sannyboy1

Good Quality and brilliant video
Sannyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:46 AM   #5
saiedz

I'm glad you liked it Sannyboy, I also have 4 other more videos if you find this video useful i think you'll find the other ones useful as well. Just go to my youtube channel and you can find them from there. Again thank you for your feedback, i work hard to make these videos, and these comments makes it feel all this work is worth while .
Old 04-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
HelloGuys

You have great command of the English language.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
saiedz

Thank you HelloGuys

I would like to ask you guys if there is anything I should improve on because if anything these are the comments that will help me make my commentaries. Thank you for your time.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
Melman

You know just when I thought that the level of professionalism for Napoleon: Total War commentary battles was reaching it's maximum you come along and raise the bar ten-fold. I was very impressed with the video/audio editing but more impressed with you as a player.
Your thinking demonstrates that you have a rather complex understanding of the fundamental concepts required to be a adaptive and worthy opponent. I can tell you that more than 90% of the players I play give me the advantage of maneuverability and they end up regretting it.

Let's go back to your videos though. It seems that you've given quite a bit of thought into what you want your videos to be like and I applaud you for striving for the best. The music was suiting and your commentary was just what it needed to be. I've stopped watching commentary videos before because the commentary was dull or simply not there. The footage was good and you kept it a nice length. Anything over ten minutes is hard to watch. I look forward to your next video and if you ever want to play a opponent who does something other than pound you with artillery here is the place to post. Until next time, see you on the battlefield!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #9
Gosko

Very well done!
Gosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
lawsie69

i dont normally comment on peoples vids, but yes, very well done and well explained. Liked it a lot.
lawsie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
saiedz

lawsie69 and Gosko thank you for your comments

Melman: That comment just made my day... It is people like you who keep me going. To know that you enjoyed my videos this much, I feel obliged to make more and more. Thank you for your truly flattering compliments.

On another note, I'm slightly swamped at the moment. I'm juggling between university work and maintaining this channel and therefore I find it really difficult to make time for gaming. Every video I've put up so far is footage of battles I've played in early march. I don't have access to my desktop computer (I'm using my laptop to edit and upload) right now anyway and so I can't really play. I will however be playing everyday once my exams are over and I come back from vacation in the summer. In the meantime, I'll keep updating my channels with commentaries.

... I'm also working on a new project right now that is slightly new to the total war community. Check out my channel to stay updated.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #12
Europhoria

I forgot to say that I liked your video and have subscribed . Looking forward to watch more battles with commentary from you.
Europhoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #13
dyabel

great videos. I like sense of humor, knowledge of units and game mechanics - perfect commentary. Already subscribed.

P.S. and +1 rep from me
dyabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
saiedz

Thank you dyabel and euphoria for your compliments, I truly appreciate. Also on monday i will have a new commentary uploaded so stay tuned!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #15
Sagittarius001

Well done!

A superior video which is pleasing to view. Slightly less wild traversing of the battlefield would allow viewers to enjoy the quality of the graphics more. More close-ups of melee would act as punctuation points in your explanations and add more entertainment value to your otherwise good and instructional commentary.

Do you manage to control camera movement simply by using keyboard inputs or do you use another method?

I shall watch more of your videos.
Sagittarius001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Napoleon: Total War