Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare

Old 04-11-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
MADDOGGE

Thumbs up Thanks for the fun guys!

Just want to say I very much enjoyed the games I played with some of ya'll this free weekend. I'll be honest I don't plan on buying it since MP and CoD games aren't really my thing but I took advantage of the weekend to play something different from the usual for a change and try it out. The game was very fun despite the occasional cheaters ,hackers, and campers. I found the maps varied and interesting except Carache( however you spell it,lol). I hated that one, sorry. Most everyone I played with played fairly and I had a blast. Those of you that own the game have fun guys and thanks for this weekends entertainment. Peace!

Last edited by MADDOGGE: 04-11-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
chozenmerc13

Take it easy brotha man and thanks for enjoying out little part of the world...im with you on ing karachi though
chozenmerc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Dark_090

Yeah it was fun and I'm still playing it, I'm considering to buy it though certainly not through steam as the price is just prohibitive.

On a side note I was just called a hacker because I killed a guy from a pretty long distance that was walking through some bushes in Karachi, it was the last kill and they all accused me of cheating. I love when that happens.
Dark_090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
culmor30

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozenmerc13 View Post
Take it easy brotha man and thanks for enjoying out little part of the world...im with you on ing karachi though
Karachi is amazing compared to Derail or Estate. I don't like Wasteland that much either. All three of them are a bit hard to play since enemies are always too far away to use short/medium range weapons, but too close to use a sniper rifle.
culmor30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
chozenmerc13

Quote:
Originally Posted by culmor30 View Post
Karachi is amazing compared to Derail or Estate. I don't like Wasteland that much either. All three of them are a bit hard to play since enemies are always too far away to use short/medium range weapons, but too close to use a sniper rifle.
I hate estate unless i can get in the damn house then it gets fun
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
eternality

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozenmerc13 View Post
I hate estate unless i can get in the damn house then it gets fun
lol I hear ya there. Shottie's all the way baby, and a tac insert to respawn and kill as much of the enemy team as they try and take the house.
eternality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
chozenmerc13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternality View Post
lol I hear ya there. Shottie's all the way baby, and a tac insert to respawn and kill as much of the enemy team as they try and take the house.
LOL...my SPAS gets its daily workout. Take that tactical insertion and throw that er in the toilet in the bedroom and shotgun the guys face you just know is camping out on that bed
Old 04-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
L4aYeR GuN

@MADDOGGE

Glad you gave it a chance in the end.
Noticed you did't have a great start to your MW2 experience.
Don't like that map either.

Have fun in the games you play regularly

peace
L4aYeR GuN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
THE Nakedgun

Banned
I cant stand skidrow and it appears alot, I left one lobby because it was the next map joined another half way thru a game only to have skidrow as next map GGRR, left that lobby and the map I joined was effing skidrow, son of a bleep!
THE Nakedgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
MADDOGGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4aYeR GuN View Post
@MADDOGGE

Glad you gave it a chance in the end.
Noticed you did't have a great start to your MW2 experience.
Don't like that map either.

Have fun in the games you play regularly

peace
Yeah, I almost gave up and uninstalled it. I was so mad they ruined the evening I and my son had planned for but all was well in the morning FINALLY! Most basely done by whoever was responsible!
MADDOGGE is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare