Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare

Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
Panzerjager1943

MW2: Servers

Personally I enjoyed Modern Warfare 2. I played until I was Prestige 1, Rank 70, with all attachments on all guns ('cept extended mags on primaries.) But recently I bought Bad Company 2. I do think Modern Warfare 2 would be a better game if it had Dedicated Servers - something Bad Company 2 has. Bad Company 2, for now, is much more enjoyable; mostly due to the servers, as the actual gameplay of BC2 isn't as good (in my opinion.) It's truely a shame and a loss that Actizard decided not to allow Dedicated Servers, and now they've fired the Call of Duty studio leads - hard to say they haven't shot themselves in the foot, at the very least.

Anyhow, just my opinion - the game would've been great with servers. Hopefully the old Call of Duty makers will make new, great games that properly support PC games. Their new studio is called Respawn Entertainment, I think.

Last edited by Panzerjager1943: 04-13-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare