Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips

Old 04-15-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
raptor-attack

Is there a way to view previous steam transactions?

I've been with steam for about five years now and have racked up quite a healthy games collection, which leaves me wondering exactly how much money I have spent on steam in total...

Is there a way to check previous steam transactions?

- I cant check my bank statements as most of my transactions have been with different bank accounts (some of which are now closed (and I haven't exactly been keeping all of my statements)).

- It's not worth checking all the games in my account against current prices for an accurate figure considering how much the prices change and the amount of games I've bought for other people.

- I can't check my emails for this information since many old emails have been deleted.

It's not urgently important but it would be nice to have a page on your steam account that shows you all the previous transactions, or does this already exist?

Last edited by raptor-attack: 04-15-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
richard.eid

Go to the Steam Store and on the top right, click the Login button and login(if you're doing this from the Steam client, then just forget about that first step). Then look to the top right of the page again once it's logged in and you'll see "raptor-attack's account". Click that.

The only problem here is that it's not completely itemized. If you bought more than one game in a transaction, you'll only see the total transaction amount and not itemizations for each game. But for now, that's as close as you can get.
richard.eid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
raptor-attack

Thanks, couldn't find this in the UI Beta store site but going to the normal site lets you access this.

Turns out I have spent £411.46 (GBP) in total.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
richard.eid

In the beta UI, at the top right of the client window is where you'll find the link. It's just to the left of the big Beta button, which itself is just left of the minimize/maximize/close buttons.
richard.eid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips