Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 04:50 AM   #1
cyberfatality

Why have deleted the subjects?

I have written about that that I have a keys from play, which I should like to change on keys from CS1.6, but this subjects have simply deleted.
The Rules of the forum I did not break. Really administration Steam sneers on user, without bases deleting their messages?
Old 04-25-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
Slayer00

I reported your previous thread and as I knew it would be deleted I didn't post reply to it.
Purchasing gifts or trading Steam accounts is not allowed in the STEAM™ SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT.
Plus this forum rule says I cannot post myself why thread breaks a rule;
Quote:
III. No Backseat Moderating:

Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report this post to a moderator" link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. The most common backseat reply is the "+1 in before lock" phrase. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
Forum rules
Quote:
■ Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
■ Soliciting, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 AM   #3
cyberfatality

I beg pardon for my bad english.
This is because I did not advertise, and did not sell.
I simply asked that, there is spare key beside who from necessary me plays - change on key from the other plays, which there is beside me. В than crime? I have not stolen these keys, and this all legal. Why with me on forum enter, as with criminal?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
cyberfatality

And if it is necessary, that I can its personal information and photography of the passport to place.

Last edited by Zefar: 04-25-2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Please don't post such information as we don't know if it's you.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:22 AM   #5
Slayer00

Swapping CD-Keys, selling gifts, trading Steam accounts and posting personal info such as email addresses, names, address, phone numbers are not allowed to be posted or discussed about here.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Zefar

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer00 View Post
Swapping CD-Keys, selling gifts, trading Steam accounts and posting personal info such as email addresses, names, address, phone numbers are not allowed to be posted or discussed about here.
That would be correct and which is why the other thread was locked.

If you have a question about the locked thread. PM the moderator who issued the infraction. Don't make a new thread on the subject.

You can see this infraction or warning in your User CP at the upper left panel.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike