Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Old 04-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
666Warlock

You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Hacking.

Seriously? THis just happened to me as I was having a good game. I ran into A MCOM to disarm and killed 3 with headshots, and disarmed.

This happened on METHOD clan server. Leave the hacking decisions up to PB.

/rant
Old 04-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
Danne89

You happened to end up on a server with a stupid admin that cries when he gets killed.
Danne89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
vashts1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666Warlock View Post
Seriously? THis just happened to me as I was having a good game. I ran into A MCOM to disarm and killed 3 with headshots, and disarmed.

/rant

the 1990's bids you welcome to the world of online FPS.

enjoy your stay.
vashts1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
watchmedie

Banned
I was in arica harbor, arming a on the second set of mcoms, I was sure there was no enemies in the room before I started arming it, but there was a glitch or something cause this enemy spawned right on me and knifed me. Just appeared out of thin air. so I was like how the did that guy spawn on me. Bam Perma banned for language. Some admins are just so pathetic. server was like quebecsnipers.com or something.
watchmedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Scuttlebutt

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666Warlock View Post

/rant
Unfortunately there are a lot of scrub clans that can't handle real competition.
Scuttlebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
robinv1987

I just got kicked for killing people with my rpg,
that server had the rule don't kill people with an rpg.
wich was not really right to kick me, because I killed 2 people with my rpg because they were standing behind the wall where the mcom station was so I wanted some room to go to that station, so that was the first warning for me, so I explained and the admin said: "no ecxeptions" and then I was tank hunting and someone stood next to a house and right in my sights, it was the easiest kill with my rpg, so I took it, and got kicked....
admins...I've got no words for them :P
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
Vyyrus

thats funny. jealous admins.
Vyyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
TheSkeeve

I got kicked in a Rush game for "Being disrespectful."
I was attacking on Rush, pushing the final point when some random guy on the other team says "If PB worked, a lot of you wouldn't be here."

I quickly replied "If PB worked, you'd still be complaining about something else."

I didn't even curse, guess that admin just doesn't like people being witty.
TheSkeeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
Beezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmedie View Post
I was in arica harbor, arming a on the second set of mcoms, I was sure there was no enemies in the room before I started arming it, but there was a glitch or something cause this enemy spawned right on me and knifed me. Just appeared out of thin air. so I was like how the did that guy spawn on me. Bam Perma banned for language. Some admins are just so pathetic. server was like quebecsnipers.com or something.
If an enemy spawns on you, he's hacking.

Also, language? Did they not like your "$#!@"?

Or were you cursing over VOIP?
Beezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #10
FocusPocus

thats one reason the casual gamers prefer IWnet matchmaking system, the upside to all that mess is no abusive admins.

Lately any server with an admin on is more likely to kick anyone for a variety of questionable reasons made up on the spot.

It basically boils down to, if they are not having fun on the server they paid or have admin priveleges on, instead of changing servers and lose their priveleges they chose to kick/ban the players.

Reasons can vary from foul language to certain weapons used to camping to even "medic exploiting" (having a team of medics on rush doing their job)

It's like any game or sport you play, having a foul referee ruins the game.
FocusPocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
icon20

I got threatened today playing conqeust on a new 24 man server I found that I had like a 40ish ping on. So I was loving it. Luckily the admin didn't ban me as he was one of the ones that I destroyed in that match.

Went to a base we had just lost to an enemy, 3 clan members all huddled together and facing the opposite direction fell prey to my Saiga in short order. Chat lit up with hackusations of aimbot blah blah blah and they guy who cried the hardest(which I carried a nemesis pin from) was a run and gun medic that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

It was comical.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #12
deadheadbill

Oh wow, another one of these threads, haven't seen one since..................yesterday.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #13
Fastred

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmedie View Post
You were probably booted for befouling their server with English.

You should have known better.
Fastred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #14
Scuttlebutt

Banned
lol, just got done playing and our very own Iraqi_Police forum member was crying like a girl about my l337 mega hax. I had to ramp them up so much that he accused me of "lagging" although my latency was 80, a whole 30 points below his 110.

Mega hax hurt scrubs feelings.

I've never seen nearly a whole team just crying game after game until tonight. Usually it's just one person and they are laughed at but tonight, wow, mega hurt feelings for iraqi_police. It's ok brah, I got l337 pistol skills.
Scuttlebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #15
-x-X-x-

i got kicked for the @/<+? out everyone with my trust worthy UMP-45, perks where extra ammo and armor, first i got a "warning" saying, your ump is too powerfull, then i shot a few more people and then i got kicked, i went back and asked if i was too good for them, "too good not to die" they answered. abusive &#/@£¤§s,
it was a DG server as in Dutch Gaming so if your a good player i recomend you stay away from these servers.
-x-X-x- is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series