Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
AlecTR

Steam Vouchers

I dont have a credit card yet, and i was wondering if steam can release some vouchers that poeple can buy from shops and then can be activated on steam. So then people who dont have credit cards will still be able to buy things off steam. I liked the PLAY STATION NETWORK Cards, they can be purchased in £20 and £50. It would be good if steam can do something like that too.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
>X2<

Banned
I agree, there should be steam vouchers.
>X2< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
Aura891

Agreed, this also would relieve people gifting games on steam but have no idea what steam is and don't want to touch it

For instance, for christmas, i'll ask for some games on steam, i ask specifically on steam, because i want them on steam, not on disc, however i have yet to get anyone to do this other then my brother (he has steam and knows what it is) due to the fact they all do not know what steam is and do not understand/do not want to try and understand how it works

Now, if i could ask them to go to the local store and buy 20-50 dollar steam cards, that would fix all these problems, they have no problem giving me a visa/mastercard gift card to do the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecTR View Post
I dont have a credit card yet, and i was wondering if steam can release some vouchers that poeple can buy from shops and then can be activated on steam. So then people who dont have credit cards will still be able to buy things off steam. I liked the PLAY STATION NETWORK Cards, they can be purchased in £20 and £50. It would be good if steam can do something like that too.
Not to trash your idea as you can see above i like the idea, but if there are visa/mastercard gift cards at the place you life, or something similar to that, you can use that to do the same thing you ask for, one like this:

http://blog.giftcardrescue.com/wp-co...gift-card1.jpg
Aura891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
vempajor

Totally agree.
vempajor is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion