Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Third Party games

Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
eternus

Civ4 Complete Retroactive discount!

I would have picked up Civ4 this past weekend if I'd have known it'd be coming to SteamPlay today. Bring it back, i'll buy. I promise. (c:

Old 05-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
stodge

Me too - I would have bought it if I'd known it would be on the Mac today.
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Jakal.au

No you wouldn't have:

"If you previously owned any of the games listed here prior to May 12th, 2010, you will have access to them on both Mac and PC. *Games not on the list currently do not qualify for cross-platform support if purchased prior to previously mentioned date.*"

I.E. people who bought it over the weekend don't get the mac version free (and in fact can't get the mac version at all!).
Old 05-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
d10sfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakal.au View Post
No you wouldn't have:

"If you previously owned any of the games listed here prior to May 12th, 2010, you will have access to them on both Mac and PC. *Games not on the list currently do not qualify for cross-platform support if purchased prior to previously mentioned date.*"

I.E. people who bought it over the weekend don't get the mac version free (and in fact can't get the mac version at all!).
That list can change. You dont know for sure if previous owners wont be able to get it or not. No one knows at this time. Not even people who bought it today can load it so any experience at this moment means nothing till Valve gets their act together.
d10sfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Third Party games