Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tropico series

Old 05-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
harlequ1n

Tropico 3 Mac?

I love the Tropico series, used to play the 1st one a lot years ago. I'd love to purchase Tropico 3 and be able to play it on my mac, any plans to do so?

Old 05-21-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
azreil1

Well it hasnt been released on mac and most games arn't on mac but who knows? Maybe in the future.
azreil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
IMopScrubs

you proboly won't get tropico 3... its a bit too old and the devs are proboly more concerned with the next installment then recoding for mac.
IMopScrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
stethnorun

I still haven't quite figured out why Mac users try to spit into the wind. If you want to be a gamer, just buy a PC. No one is saying you have to burn your Mac Book in effigy. By all means, continue to worship Steve Jobs if you want. But just relent and buy an affordable PC with parts from Newegg.com and game happily.
stethnorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
harlequ1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by stethnorun View Post
I still haven't quite figured out why Mac users try to spit into the wind. If you want to be a gamer, just buy a PC. No one is saying you have to burn your Mac Book in effigy. By all means, continue to worship Steve Jobs if you want. But just relent and buy an affordable PC with parts from Newegg.com and game happily.
Thanks but I don't want to be a "gamer". I just wanted to know if there was any chance for this series I like to come to my platform of choice. Your answer not only doesn't address that but mindlessly attempts what many Windows users try when a Mac user asks a simple question on these forums.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
Jadis

Just use bootcamp or maybe parallels or vmware
Jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:04 AM   #7
stethnorun

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequ1n View Post
Thanks but I don't want to be a "gamer". I just wanted to know if there was any chance for this series I like to come to my platform of choice. Your answer not only doesn't address that but mindlessly attempts what many Windows users try when a Mac user asks a simple question on these forums.
Sorry I'll answer your question then: No, not likely.

Now, for an answer that can help you actually play the game, refer to my first post. Or use Bootcamp, like the other guy said. But just for your own knowledge, the guy who asks in EVERY game forum "Is this coming to Mac???" is never regarded very well. Don't be that guy.
stethnorun is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tropico series