Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes

Old 06-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
gijas04

Debate

Thinking on buying this game. Is it worth playing or paying $26.99 for?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
KyrenCross

Full price is a bit high IMO
Half the Price would be acceptable.

Annoying things that are mentioned are respawning monsters, saving is tedious, lack of on screen map and quest waypoints while playing.

I also hate the lack of shortcuts for skills, quests, etc. menu. They are all tabbed together >_< .

I loved the arena part, exploring places with high leveled creatures and getting owned ^_^, getting rare items and gambling.

I'm getting used to some of the annoyances so far and I think I'll get my money's worth after I finish this game >_O
KyrenCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
gijas04

Sounds like the same problems everyone is having. I just dont want to waste money on a buggy game like Alpha Protocol. Im used to respawning monsters from playing MMO's and Far Cry 2. Saves I can get used to as well since most PC games these days unfortunitly use a check-point save system but for a open world RPG that sounds kind of out of place. Not sure what u mean by lack of shortcuts but I assume your talking about the item interfaces?

But if u think its not worth $26.99 and only half that much then I'll pass since I want a game worth the money I pay for it.
gijas04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes