Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV

Old 06-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
gas

any extra patch really needed ?

Hello, i just bought the Oblivion deluxe edition, i assume the steam version is the last official patch, actually i dont have any trouble with the game, also it seems to me interesting atm, beside the controls a bit console-like, but reading around it seems this game may need some extra, maybe not official, fix.
So well i would like to know from some experienced player if there is any necessary extra patch or fix or mod or something that is needed to avoid some later issue in the game.

Thx a lot
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
camartin001

I recommend getting the Unofficial Patch, the Unofficial Patch Supplement, The Unofficial Shivering Isles patch and the unofficial MODs patch.
camartin001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
gas

Thx for the help, actually i got those files... plus around another 2gb of data...
After that i saw also this post http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=922427here very interesting.
Too bad ill start playing tomorrow with all that data to dl and menage..
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #4
camartin001

Also, make sure you use the following tools:

Oblivion Mod Manager and BOSS are the two essential tools you need. Boss, basically sets the load order for mods based on experience of the people that wrote it, it basically orders the mods you have so they dont conflict with each other.
camartin001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV