Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV

Old 06-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
jayP1164

Can't get Mehrune's Razor

I'm in the Sunderhill Forge and for some reason the Forge Masters Tent doesn't show up in game. I can see it on my map and I have the red arrow over it telling me to go there next, but in game I see nothing resembling a doorway I can go to.

I notice some holes in the floor that seem to show a level below it, but I can't get to those levels at all to check to see if the doorway is there.

Is there a level cap at which you are required to be at to do the Merun's Razor quest? I'm just at level 2 if so, maybe that is why I can't get to the Forge Masters Tent.

Any help would be appreciated
Old 06-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Philx2000

There is no level requirement as far as I'm aware of.

Have you got the orb from the champions hut? maybe you are supposed to get that one first.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
jayP1164

Ya I have that, I was looking to get the second one, but I cant seem to find the door that goes to the Forgemasters tent.

it's weird, like on the map it shows where the door is, but in game it's just not there :[
jayP1164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #4
jayP1164

Smile

I found my way, apparently that door is a secret door accessable only from the other side, thats why I could not see it. I had to go through the Sunderhill mines and find the Forge Masters tent below.

I got my Mehrune's Razor :]
jayP1164 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV