Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Medal of Honor series

Old 06-16-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
KyRoS

Will retail users who buy MoH from Steam get beta key on 17th?

I bought my BC2 game retail, but pre-ordered MoH through Steam. I simply want to know if we will get our beta keys on the 17th or will have to wait until the 21st to play. This question has been asked a lot, but I've yet to see a Steam rep answer the question. According to the EA GUNCLUB, all users who pre-order should be able to play on the 17th if they own BC2. The Steam website says you have to have BC2 through Steam in order to play on the 17th. So what's the deal Steam? Please let us know.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
cypherx82

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyRoS View Post
I bought my BC2 game retail, but pre-ordered MoH through Steam. I simply want to know if we will get our beta keys on the 17th or will have to wait until the 21st to play. This question has been asked a lot, but I've yet to see a Steam rep answer the question. According to the EA GUNCLUB, all users who pre-order should be able to play on the 17th if they own BC2. The Steam website says you have to have BC2 through Steam in order to play on the 17th. So what's the deal Steam? Please let us know.
I believe you must own both games through Steam to get the early beta. Otherwise, you have to go through EADM.
cypherx82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
KyRoS

Got a legit answer from Steam support:
Quote:
Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

If you do not own the Steam version of this game you will not receive beta access until June 21st.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.
KyRoS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Medal of Honor series