Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
TF2 Ideas

Banned
ITT: WE TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH CS:S SUCKS NOW

my fps has been halved, I noticed really weird recoil bugs, old maps and skins are now useless, terrible lag on every server I have been to, ect.

The list just goes on.

No one wanted this update, it was unnecessary and a burden to most players. The thing I liked about CS:S was how well it ran with my build, even at highest settings. Now I run low settings with very low fps. The stat tracking is useless since no one can view your stats, the achievements will just be farmed on public servers (much how people farmed nukes in MW2), but the one good thing that came out of this update was I noticed the grenade trajectory and damage has been fixed but that little fix wont cut it with so many bugs.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
PiNo777

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF2 Ideas View Post
my fps has been halved, I noticed really weird recoil bugs, old maps and skins are now useless, terrible lag on every server I have been to, ect.

The list just goes on.

No one wanted this update, it was unnecessary and a burden to most players. The thing I liked about CS:S was how well it ran with my build, even at highest settings. Now I run low settings with very low fps. The stat tracking is useless since no one can view your stats, the achievements will just be farmed on public servers (much how people farmed nukes in MW2), but the one good thing that came out of this update was I noticed the grenade trajectory and damage has been fixed but that little fix wont cut it with so many bugs.
i agree ...but CASH is more IMPORTANT than the players. are...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source