Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > SpaceForce: Rogue Universe

Old 06-25-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
Blackvenom01

Already stuck after 5 minutes...

When you want to activate the satalites a group of pirates appears, I destroyed them all and well, nothing further happends... flew around for 5 more mins till I got bored and stopped.. What in gods name am I suppose to do...
Old 06-25-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
Blackvenom01

12 views and no one able to assist? There must be someting that is missing or something I missed, though I got no clue what it should have been..
Blackvenom01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Devil_D

Wish i could help you but i do no longer have access to my friends copy of the game

My memory is quite bad since it was very long time i tried playing it but have you tried out the numpad 0? Maybe you use that for scanning satellites.

*Also; i only played the open world parts of the game, i completely ignored the campaign
Old 06-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
Blackvenom01

After searching the net for a while I found it, got to use the DOCK key, now if they said you needed to use that and if they actualy made the tutorial not just 'DOCK' but 'DOCK(enter)' it would make things easier to find out how to use everything.

That said, I think I won't keep playing it, I thought it was like X-Wing, Tie-Fighter, Freelancer etc but it ain't, the dogfighting are boring as hell, the enemy ships swoops past you with boost out of range then do it again and again, not much of a dogfighting expirience.. and it takes AGES to destroye one ship, and going up against more then one or even a level 2 results in death

Lucky for me it was only 4 euro's wasted =)
Old 06-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
Devil_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackvenom01 View Post
After searching the net for a while I found it, got to use the DOCK key, now if they said you needed to use that and if they actualy made the tutorial not just 'DOCK' but 'DOCK(enter)' it would make things easier to find out how to use everything.

That said, I think I won't keep playing it, I thought it was like X-Wing, Tie-Fighter, Freelancer etc but it ain't, the dogfighting are boring as hell, the enemy ships swoops past you with boost out of range then do it again and again, not much of a dogfighting expirience.. and it takes AGES to destroye one ship, and going up against more then one or even a level 2 results in death

Lucky for me it was only 4 euro's wasted =)
Yeah thats pretty much the game, mediocre dogfighting and giving no clues like... AT ALL.
But dont also forget that the game almost feels unfinished with only like the humans having a light, medium and heavy fighters at the same time as some only have one light or one medium or even a lone heavy fighter.

The game had some potential but didnt hold up that well
Old 06-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Blackvenom01

I gave it a new go because thats what I do, never give up untill there is nothing else to do xD and I found a way to get dogfightes end quicker, just faster burst of my turbolasers instead of default setting, this way I can time better, do max dmg, even lasted a against 3 npcs!

Now I am just gonna discover the game some more to give it a proper opinion of the game!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:25 AM   #7
Anson2100

Ya I just got this at the summer sale. Not bad, but darkstar one is way better. Thanks for the Enter key tip for the sats. Was having a hard time with that too.
Anson2100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > SpaceForce: Rogue Universe