Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Silent Hill: Homecoming

Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
juraiknight

Control Problems?

I just bought the game yesterday because of the sale that is going on till the 4th. i have a gaming controller, the logitech dual action i believe, and i hooked it up to play the game with. at first it was working well, i saved my game, closed it out and left the house. i came back about an hour later, and tried the game again and my controls are not really responding according the the scheme that i made. My target lock is not working, i cant look left or right. I had a friend that mentioned something about his controls messing up and was unable to fix them, so i'm not sure if it's a bug with the game? or maybe it's my controller?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
Quexos

Banned
Yep, the game is broken. Controls reset to default when you quit. The only way to fix it is by editing the "binds_pc_mjs.cfg" and making your desired controls the default...but good luck with that cryptic thing.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #3
Pr3d4t0R

i'm having this problem too, tbh i'm ********* annoyed!!!! Even remapping ingame when i encounter this problem, no joy at all. Need a fix for this i'll try your solution Quexos see if it works
Pr3d4t0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #4
Pr3d4t0R

i have a possible solution for this, there is a program called Xpadder, basically whatever are the default controls, you can use this external program to remap your controls go here http://www.xpadder.com/
if you can try to get 5.7 version, because now you have to pay for the newer releases, shouldn't be too hard to find, hope this helps
Pr3d4t0R is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Silent Hill: Homecoming