Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Meridian4

Old 07-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
donzi

Question Publiser Store / Complete Pack oddities..

Been thinking about the summer sale like everyone and figured I may finally add these titles to my collection.

Complete pack lists 20 games, as stated.

Publisher page shows 25 total on the quick info box. Clicking "Games" from the quick info box produces a list of 20 games.

However just browsing the catalog via the "Next/Previous 10" of the New Releases tab lists additional titles.

Looks like the (Complete Pack) excluded titles are eets, ragdoll kung-fu, geometry wars and not sure of what else since the publisher store is whacked apparently.

Kind of wondering if the complete pack is really complete despite this? Really hoped to get all their titles in one shot.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
frapkiller

I don't believe those games you liste are by Meridian4
frapkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
donzi

Probably the case. Just gets confusing with the mentioned game count quirks and how some games get passed off to different publishers over time etc.

I suppose the Best of the Underground indie pack is in their catalog list because of Gumboy.
donzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Meridian4