Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
Annaray

new character: Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack

I have started a second character after having all the upgrades for my first character (Lv 28)
SO for my sec char. i want to buy the Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack. (PC version)
But how do i do this from Europe? ( Holland) I searched but cannot get a link to a shop which sells it for that region??

Last edited by Annaray: 07-11-2010 at 02:50 AM.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Steeljubei

Try wallmart. Er wait i think its called euro mart over the pond.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:13 AM   #3
Annaray

thx

though i cannot even find the kit in wallmart, if i fill in search with "Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack" like i did for the ea shop and in steam shop i got zero results

Old 07-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
LinkToThis

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeljubei View Post
Try wallmart. Er wait i think its called euro mart over the pond.
Asda in UK
Old 07-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #5
Annaray

thanks
it is http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/games
the other asda addresses are for groceries clothing...
i found ( like in the other stores) the game BF BC2 but
"Found 0 results for "Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack"

Old 07-11-2010, 02:55 AM   #6
omegaomni

Banned
Hey, I understand you want to have another soldier ready to go. But think of the fun you would building back up, using whatever you can get your hands on. Maybe you discover a new love fora certain weapon or loadout. Save your money, experience rebirth.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:43 AM   #7
Annaray

lol
i have been there...

Old 07-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #8
-=DevilDog=-

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaray View Post
lol
i have been there...
Yes, and you get that new soldier with low stats again. You WILL get dead alot. It's not a weakness of the player or his skills. It's just that going up against overwhelming firepower makes it near impossible to get a kill unless the other player doesn;t see you and you get the drop on him. This goes doubly for assault. In fact, the way things are right now, I'd steer clear of assault entirely. 80% of my time was spent on assault after i got this game, but now that is down to zero. With the game in it's current state it's futile. Recon, and Eng with Explosive is the way to go right now until they fix the the game back to where it was when it was released assuming they ever do.

You will also find a shortage of ammo so use what you have wisely. Hopping in a tank is also wise if you have a good Eng or are one yourself as they are basically invincible if driven properly and kept repaired as the missiles are basically uinert practice rounds have little to no effect on arour. Missiles and the Recoiless CG are basically glorified firecrackers that make a big sound but really have no efefct on armour at all if you have any kind of a decent Eng and can mnauever the tank. Played 3 games yesterday with one of my buddies and we drove around with impunity wasting everything we saw. Never got to critical damage once. Your good for 800 points easy on 2 pins alone, and if you're reall good can get easily do a 2000 point round in one. It's pretty much a campfest in it's current state out there, and will be for a good long while now. I'm pretty confident that DICE is not gonna make the mistake they did last time, and I truly hope they let this burn in real good for about 6 months to a year so that few can learn what not to do again.

Last edited by -=DevilDog=-: 07-11-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #9
NoSkillz121

^ Dont listen to this guy.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #10
-=DevilDog=-

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz121 View Post
^ Must be a sniper...
Old 07-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #11
0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz121 View Post
seconded.

I just played through every kit to get the "get all bronze stars" insignia and I didn't have any trouble with the assault, engineer, or recon. The hardest one for me was getting the medic. You just have to know the playstyles of every gun, and which loadout works best.

For example: Best way to utilize the T88 sniper is to go assault recon using red dot and armor (or magnum ammo) and throw your balls out on the field while rushing in from the flanks/behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaomni View Post
Hey, I understand you want to have another soldier ready to go. But think of the fun you would building back up, using whatever you can get your hands on. Maybe you discover a new love fora certain weapon or loadout. Save your money, experience rebirth.
Lol, I agree man.

Last edited by 0n3: 07-11-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #12
NoSkillz121

No, my stats are well balanced like i posted before but if you really wanna see em again here they are:

http://www.bfbc2.eu/en/pc/stats/NoSkillz

The AEK is a great starting weapon, id be more sympathetic if you started with the F2000 but the AEK has good iron sights, average spread and good damage.

9A-91 is easily one of the most powerful SMG's and its not hard to rack up kills with

PKM after its latest buff can tear apart squads like the M60 can

M24 can be difficult to use with the stock scope but it doesnt take long to unlock the others.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #13
Peelz

Banned
Anyone who says there are no good starting weapons is talking crap....

^ As the guy says above, they are great weapons to use. Personally i prefer the 9A over any other SMG, and the PKM over any other LMG. Plus the M9 is fantastic since it got that small buff.

You dont even need these shortcut kits, it takes just a couple of days of gameplay to unlock everything. Complete waste of money :S
Old 07-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #14
-=DevilDog=-

Banned
Yeah, go running out there without and red dot and see what happens. Do you seriously think that a high level soldier with the perks and a red dot doesn;t have an advanatge over a starting soldier? Seriosuly? If so I have some ocean front property great for fishing in Louisiana for sale if so.

Heck I got a bronzed XM8 so it ain't the guns. It's the fact that they turned what was AT wespons into anti-infantry weapons. The p[robl;em was bad before, but now it's accross the board. I used to have a balanced soldier too with the exception of assault because I liked helping the teams out with ammo...something there is a shortage off. Especially the good snipers who are countersniping the ones taking pop shots at 'ya. I used to run out and go out of my way to drop ammo for those flashing Icons above their heads.

The reason I stopped you may ask? Because everuybody and their brother has a wookie suit on now, and those that don't are repairing the tanks that have now become invincible. The only way to get a tank is to C4 it now, and it's very easy to roadkill anybody who tries to come up on the side simply by turning a bit into their direction and meat grinding them with the track. I can't tell you how mnay roadkills I've got like that. Other than that there is no effective weapon in the game that will destroy one. All the Eng has to do is keep that impact wrench turning and gun in the gunners seat, and the tanker keep that gun firing and manuever the tank and you can pin the other Team inside their own base. Did this 3 times yesterday ina row. Now if that ain't one sided I don;t know what is, and I'm on here coming clean and i was the one winning utilizing those tactics. I can do it over and over again and will be as an example of how screwed up these AT rounds and missiles really are now.

Assault might as well have a big "Here I am CG Me Please" right over their head, because there is abosolutely no reason to save the rounds for anything else. I'm not doing it though. i'm doing just the opposite. I have fired the thing once or twice to see what the fuss was about and double kills were easy with it. They has a problem with it before, but now? Heck, now there is absolutely no reason not to if you're carrying the things as that's all they're good for.

Last edited by -=DevilDog=-: 07-11-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DevilDog=- View Post

The reason I stopped you may ask? Because everuybody and their brother has a wookie suit on now, and those that don't are repairing the tanks that have now become invincible. The only way to get a tank is to C4 it now ...
Wait, the other team is just recon and engineer? That should be easy to counter with one assault with smoke, jeeze man there are other options than just going rambo.

If you meant the recon is just on your team, you can either a) actually use chat and ask nicely for your team to stop using recon so you can win b) get some friends to help you c) join a squad without recon d) join a new server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DevilDog=- View Post
Assault might as well have a big "Here I am CG Me Please" right over their head, because there is abosolutely no reason to save the rounds for anything else. ... Heck, now there is absolutely no reason not to if you're carrying the things as that's all they're good for.
Why just assault? You must be doing it wrong... You have to learn to flank, hide, and counter the enemy engineers.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series