Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Turba

Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
alfie211

Scores not updating :(

I'm still having problems with certain songs not updating my own previous scores when I've scored a higher total.

I've had this on 3 songs so far:
A Beautiful Lie - Thirty Seconds to Mars
What have I done to deserve this? - Pet Shop Boys
Song 2 - Blur

All of the above songs I have more than doubled my old hi-score, i.e on song 2 it shows my hi-score as 45K, about an hour ago I scored 96K yet it still shows 45K as being in 1st place.

It doesn't happen on every song , but it happens occasionally as mentioned above, the last 2 songs mentioned both happened to me within the last hour or so.

My username on the game is GunsNRoses08 and all these were on Descend/Casual mode if that helps in any way.

Just wondered if u were aware this glitch was still happening?
Old 07-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
delong

Binary Takeover
Did you get those scores after we reset the scores, but somehow before you got the new update? What are the beat counts of your scores already on the leader boards and your higher scores not registering?

Last edited by delong: 07-29-2010 at 08:53 AM.
delong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
alfie211

no I set all 3 scores after the reset, it was saying no hi score when I played all 3 of these songs.

2 of those scores I set, I have then beaten in the last 2 days (Song 2 and What have I done to deserve this?)

A beautiful lie, I beat my original score 4 days ago.

Both scores for all 3 songs were ALL after the score reset and after the update.

I have had songs where my score will update after beating my previous score, but these are the 3 so far where it has failed to do this.

The beat counts are identical on both plays for all 3 songs, they are the same mp3 I played for the original score on each song.

Last edited by alfie211: 07-29-2010 at 09:48 AM.
alfie211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #4
delong

Binary Takeover
Hmm well if the beat counts are the same, then the scores should update The game checks the beat counts to see if they are within like 10 of each other, to try and prevent cheating. If they are the same, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be updating. I guess we need to look at it some more
delong is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Turba