Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > ARMA series

Old 07-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
yikomaka

Looking for a clan/guild

Title says it all.

I work 40 hours a week graveyards so I only really get Thursdays and sometimes Fridays to play the game as those are my days off. As well as sometimes a few hours before work.

Looking for a good co-op group to take me in... I am new to the game but I have a microphone and can listen and communicate.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
7th_Serf

most Arma units don't refer to themselves as 'clans' or 'guilds' those are mostly used by fantasy based gamers.

If you are looking for a group to join you should do some checking around on the BIS forums in the Squads and Fanpages section http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90 I caution you to not take what a lot of the groups say on their postings as the full truth. Check them out by doing some gaming on their servers (most groups that are recruiting are happy to have folks drop in).

Also figure out how 'hard-core' you are when you play. Some units expect professionalism on the battlefield (stay in your group, obey orders etc), others like to swarm objective with large groups rather than tactics. Others are just a huge mass of people running all over the place doing what ever they want and just hanging out on comms (sort of like a biker gang or something).

Most of all, get involved with a group of people with a goal that you like.
7th_Serf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > ARMA series