Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Cricket Revolution

Old 08-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
legendmaster12

cricket revolution website/registration problem

I bought this game last week and have been really impressed by it so far (single player mode is pretty good but I also want to play online) but I keep getting the following error on every time I try to register or complete registration.
"oops there was a problem displaying this page.the support team has been notified. try visiting the main page"

The same error comes up also on the contact page.
Is anyone else also experiencing the same problem? has anyone registered successfully on their website recently.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
junkmanuk

I've just left a message on the mindstorms studio website, having just purchased this and been unable to play it I'm not too impressed right now!

Edit: I received a prompt reply:

Quote:
Thanks for writing in. We’ve been having some serious issues with our hosting providers who just can’t seem to keep their servers live! We’ve shifted our provider after many failed attempts at troubleshooting.

The new provider will go live within the next 2 to 3 days, so expect the servers to be live this weekend.

Last edited by junkmanuk: 09-01-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Update
Old 09-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #3
legendmaster12

thanks junkmaunk. I just tried today but no luck , still get the same error, out of curiosity how were u able to post on cr website without registration. I am not even able to register so don;'t know how to pass the message to CR team
Old 09-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
junkmanuk

I posted on the mindstorms website, the Cricket Revolution website was up for a few days but is back down again now. There were plenty of errors when accessing the forums etc so it looks like there's still a long way to go...

It's frustrating as while I've got hamachi multiplayer working I'd like to get some stats on the games I've played...

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Cricket Revolution