Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Avencast: Rise of the Mage

Old 09-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
arnlof

cant kill the large crystal crab

not sure if this is what another post is about when they refere to a large spider in a cave but if its the same its a crab not a spider. this crab is encountered in the final test to graduate and become a full mage. my trouble is i cant kill the stupid thing. it just seems to soak damage. i am using spirit spells. the only one that i have found that does any damage, at level 9, is firwall. its doing 4 damge continuase when i use it. nothing else even shows any damage. meteor is suposed to do 141 damage. it doesnt even register as damage on it. no affect. the other spells and the staff are the same, no affect. no way i can kill it, it regens faster than i can damage it.

i'd like to know what spells others have used to kill it... i even tried on easy, no difference. am tottally stuck at this point.

Last edited by arnlof: 09-10-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
arnlof

nevermind, i found a wlkthrough that got me straitened out. turns out you dont fight it at all. lol kill it a different way

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Avencast: Rise of the Mage