Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Source games

Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
pboggz

Mouse Pointer disappears on CS:GO

Mouse pointers disappears in these two areas:

1. Community Servers: Everytime since it has came out. The new update does not allow me to open in game Steam to get it back. I have to guess where my mouse is every time!

2. Server Message: The mouse is gone, but I can hit return on my keyboard. However, I can never read the server message.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
apdonato

similar problem happens to me every time a match finishes, it won't let me pick a new team, even with the arrow keys... i have to press/toggle ESC to fix it...

also when i launch the game, while the screen is still black from loading, if i don't click at least once, my mouse cursor stays visible once the game loads into the main menu. no matter what, even in-game, the mouse cursor is still visible. the only way to fix it is to relaunch the game and (like i said) click while the screen is still black before it loads into the main menu
apdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
pboggz

Thanks for the reply, but that does not even work. Why doesn't CSGO fix this??????

UPDATE!!!! After a map round, I cannot even hit enter on the Server Screen Message to enter a game.

Last edited by pboggz: 10-06-2012 at 09:55 AM.
pboggz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Source games