Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Front Mission Evolved

Old 09-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Nroca_Kao

How do I activate my pre-order bonus?

I have the serial code, I've tried using it at the square-enix site with no luck. Then I tried to put it in steam's game activation, still no luck. How do I get this code to work?

Old 09-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
hillhome21

How'd you get your serial btw? I bought mine through steam but I don't see an extra key for the items anywhere yet :-(
Old 09-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Nroca_Kao

I purchased mine at gamestop.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Jester135

I would like to know how to get it too. When I right click on it in my game library and click downloadable content it says its in there. Is it only for multiplayer? So far I've only played campaign, I don't wanna touch multiplayer till I finish campaign
Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
Hatemachine

Would love to know this as well since I bought this on Steam last Thursday and have not seen hide nor hair of how or where to get the Pre order Wanzers.
Hatemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #6
lordzero2

i also bought it through steam as pre order and have no idea how to use my dlc.

when i go into the game it says downloadable content available. but wen i go to the dlc it says no downloadable content available
lordzero2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Kevin_Jack2.0

I'm in the same boat.

Pre-ordered through Steam, game says DLC available, but nothing is there.
Kevin_Jack2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
Exia

For steam users the "2 bonus mechs" are already in your garage which is where you go to custom slot and build your mech there. All parts labelbed "CALM" and "REXAR" are the 2 bonus mech parts, you dont get any weapons except the full leg/arm/torso of calm and rexar. I realized this because I am an old front mission fan and recognized the two bonus mechs were actually old mechs used in the older games so seeing them in the garage I knew I got them.
Exia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:56 PM   #9
lordzero2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post
For steam users the "2 bonus mechs" are already in your garage which is where you go to custom slot and build your mech there. All parts labelbed "CALM" and "REXAR" are the 2 bonus mech parts, you dont get any weapons except the full leg/arm/torso of calm and rexar. I realized this because I am an old front mission fan and recognized the two bonus mechs were actually old mechs used in the older games so seeing them in the garage I knew I got them.

i see rexxon and calm 200. is that them?

on a side note in multiplayer how do i unlock new stuff
lordzero2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
hillhome21

Ok I think I figured it out. For the steam version at least it must just auto-install the extra parts because they are in my wanzer customization setup screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post
Darn someone beat me to it haha. I've also played the old ones though not 5 since it didn't cross the ocean... grrr.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #11
heaye

Good!!
I see too!!
Thank you
heaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:48 AM   #12
Erretter

NO!
No no no no!!!!

The question in the beginning is also my question:

I have bought (pre-ordered!!!!) the game also at an online shop!
Just as the first guy said I recived a KEY-CODE which I have to enter somewhere to get the bonus wanzers!
And I qoute him: "I've tried using it at the square-enix site with no luck. Then I tried to put it in steam's game activation, still no luck."

WHERE DO I HAVE TO ENTER THIS KEY????????

(It´s build like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)

And: The Rexon and Calm parts are NOT available in MP for me!
I or we the guys that bought/pre-ordered the game at an online shop NEED TO ENTER THE KEY SOMEWHERE!
BUT WHERE?????
Erretter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:50 AM   #13
Erretter

Okay, don´t know about the case of Nroca_Kao who started this thread but for me, the problem is solved.

The Online-Shop sent me an wrong code, it was ment for PS3 although I need the PC-Version.

However... I obtained it now, after writing my problem to an game-news-service and those guys talked to SE and SE finally sent me the right code.
Erretter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #14
Towik

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i ordered Pre-Order at Gram.pl
and i din't receive any special codes or promos.
i ordered the game with Drakansang RoT , only received for that [you get special codes at order list in the shop site]

hmm strange
Towik is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Front Mission Evolved