Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Darksiders

Old 09-29-2010, 04:51 AM   #1
SnokenDengMamm

Hollow train platform fail

To make it short, I was playing the train station mission, came to the point where you're supposed to move the two wagons. One wagon somehow slipped off it's platform and now I can't move the one I need to bring back in order to exit. The last hollow station savegame is broken and I really don't feel like spending two and a half more hours to do the whole cathedral thing again in order to get there.

So there is two options, either I get that savegame fixed to make it work or I want my money back, apparently I am not the only one this idiotic bug occured to and I am extremly displeased with the official darksiders' forum that doesn't even let me create an account. So I wasn't even able to file a complaint!

Any thoughts?

Yours faithfully an annoyed customer...

Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
eetcheez

If you want, I can offer you my save. I have finished that part, though also killed the boss and reported back to Samael already, so you'd miss a bit.

You can watch the cutscenes to know what happened up until then if you want.
eetcheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
SnokenDengMamm

Thank you very much mate, but I want that issue to be fixed properly, so that no player has to go through that kind of debilitating nightmare ever again.

Seriously my question is, when are they finally going to bring out games that are past betaphase and don't make you want to rip every last hair off your head when your sitting at home trying to have a good time? If I had known about that issue I would have kept my money. And the list of crappy games, filled with mindboggling bugs like this one that have come out lately is endless, doesn't keep the customer from throwing away his money though...
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
eetcheez

I completely understand the sentiments, but you've already paid the money and what's done is done. And neither THQ nor Vigil will be hearing your complaints here, so you may as well make the best of it and work around those issues.

Here is my save if you'd like to try it, anyway:
http://www.mediafire.com/?k9089xdos8hur6l
eetcheez is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Darksiders