Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare

Old 10-09-2010, 04:26 AM   #1
sn21

Not getting the xp for taking down choppers etc?

i have a question
when i am ingame for example i have 4 kills and 1 assist and i shoot a chopper out of the air and i get 400 points for it
and ad the end of the game you see the results and what i see is that i have 420 points but where are the 400 points for the chopper that i took down with my jafelin

Soo far
sn21

Old 10-09-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
Rafadagaffer

The scores on the final scoreboard only take into account kills and assists, not other things like taking out choppers, tac inserts, sentry guns, or calling in uav's etc. You still get the xp though.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
sn21

thats not fair
becaus inserts, sentry gun, choppers,s ect are all enemys what you take out it should be counted becaus if i am 3e on the scoreboard but i took down (for example) 3 choppers and 2 sentry guns i could be number one so i get my accolade
Old 10-09-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
Sandy Cheeks

you still receive xp, it just isn't shown on the scoreboard
Sandy Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:36 AM   #5
sn21

it should be is my opinion
Old 10-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
Sceptr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn21 View Post
thats not fair
becaus inserts, sentry gun, choppers,s ect are all enemys what you take out it should be counted becaus if i am 3e on the scoreboard but i took down (for example) 3 choppers and 2 sentry guns i could be number one so i get my accolade
I do agree with you, if i have a Stinger then i tend to take time out from any objective & deal with the aircraft. I love how the Stinger hones in on its target, sometimes even looping around for a second attempt.

I also like to take a bee line for Sentry guns, all that effort just for XP
Sceptr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare