Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Old 10-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
Suomis

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Nakedgun View Post
This should make a huge difference.
But if the hit reg is anything like moh then.. I can tell you that the whole ing community is going to rage.
Suomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #17
michael89

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suomis View Post
The funny thing is that they are not FIXING the hit reg, they are making it worse
= More casual gamer friendly.
michael89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
bejayel

Quote:
But if the hit reg is anything like moh then.. I can tell you that the whole ing community is going to rage.
the hit reg in MoH is vastly superior to BC2. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
bejayel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #19
_Duality_

I like this:
Removed the blue box behind the chat window (way too annoying as it is right now) and the immunity when spawning/being revived.

Not sure I like this though: Hit registration changes brought over from MOH to BC2... I played the MoH beta (both closed and open beta) and I didn't like the hit reg at all.
_Duality_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #20
Zefar

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiImpactHotDog View Post
*Que zefar, professional EA apologist*

My hit reg fix is coming Nov 9th.

Medic zombie immunity is interesting. I don't know why they just don't increase the defib cooldown and get it over with while addressing the most serious imbalance in the game right now.
Don't know what you expect me to say. During time in the MoH beta I didn't really have any hitreg problems either. Fancy that.

But I'll keep playing and see if things get worse or just stay the same for me.

As hitreg has never been a big issue. Because I only seen it happen with sniper.

Now though as for the Medic revive thing. I really hope that works. Annoying to fire 20+ rounds into someone who has a magical shield after being revived.

And people thought DICE had given up on them. pfft So they didn't give out a patch one month after the last one, big deal.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #21
Redtide

Those changes look good and on twitter zhinto said: "these are just one part of a bigger list" so we can expect some more bigger changes hopefully.
Redtide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #22
Rahab_mx

hope they make somethign with the sniper rifles, having 4 rifles with the same damage and balistics is nonsense
Rahab_mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #23
Zukabazuka

I can guess when the patch is released we will have people stating the hitreg is so much better, some other who says it got worse. Face it we can't have a perfect hitreg in an online game unless we are living next door with the server.
Zukabazuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #24
Kalabalana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukabazuka View Post
I can guess when the patch is released we will have people stating the hitreg is so much better, some other who says it got worse. Face it we can't have a perfect hitreg in an online game unless we are living next door with the server.
Or unless the the network code has a genius algorithm. You see, the issue is to do the best with what you are given, not to slop something out and expect it to be eaten.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #25
Suomis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejayel View Post
the hit reg in MoH is vastly superior to BC2. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Lol have you ever even played MoH? I mean the hit reg is terrible. I die constantly because blood splattered but the bullet didnt "hit"... And dont tell me to L2P, thats not the problem here. The problem is the hit reg. Im pretty many MoH players agree with me.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #26
Ader

Quote:
Lol have you ever even played MoH? I mean the hit reg is terrible. I die constantly because blood splattered but the bullet didnt "hit"... And dont tell me to L2P, thats not the problem here. The problem is the hit reg. Im pretty many MoH players agree with me.
that game sucks altogether anyway.
Ader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #27
Suomis

No it doesnt, the hit reg is the only thing that sucks imo.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
bejayel

Quote:
Played it for a good 10-15 hours in beta and 3 or 4 in the multiplayer in release. I have not experienced a single time where the hit registration failed at the level of BC2. In fact, I was wondering if they were even the same developers it was so different and improved.
bejayel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #29
deathfromace

chat windows finally fixed...woot
deathfromace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #30
Suomis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejayel View Post
Played it for a good 10-15 hours in beta and 3 or 4 in the multiplayer in release. I have not experienced a single time where the hit registration failed at the level of BC2. In fact, I was wondering if they were even the same developers it was so different and improved.
I have 25h and I must say, wow, the worst hit reg Ive ever seen in any single game Ive ever played.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series