Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dragon Age series > Dragon Age Origins

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
RadeonHD
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 24
Posts: 187
Lightbulb OMG Dragon Age Origins with SEXY / Pretty Females MODS Best Game Ever

Guys I lost interest until I found dragon nexus website and thats it.

This game is amazing with these mods. Before the game was rubbish but now looks so much better. It took me a little while to install the mods and learn how its done. But after a day I can now install any mod.

Check these pics

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downlo...1284829575.png

and this

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downlo...1284040780.jpg

and Look the human one here

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4...0611225229.jpg

And check this the human armor

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downlo...1279609822.jpg

and finally this the phoenix armor.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downlo...1284050141.jpg

Last edited by RadeonHD: 10-26-2010 at 02:37 PM.
RadeonHD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
networm2
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
This is fantastic! Thanks for the tip!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
MisterMarbles
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Reputation: 26
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
Guys I lost interest until I found dragon nexus website and thats it.
I don't get it. You're problem with DAO is that the women don't look like supermodels? If so, I think there might be some deep seated problems in your life worth addressing...
MisterMarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
RadeonHD
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 24
Posts: 187
^ Dude have you ever seen how ugly the original characters look? LOL

LOL I bet you in reality must be some fat obese girl or who has a fat obese or ugly girlfriend who obviously has a problem with people liking slim and sexy looking characters. LOL

Seriously people who come up with these mods are geniuses and I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

World of Warcraft models look like super models by default so trust me your comment is the least of amusing.

Last edited by RadeonHD: 10-26-2010 at 06:14 PM.
RadeonHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
MisterMarbles
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Reputation: 26
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
^ Dude have you ever seen how ugly the original characters look? LOL
I play the game with the regular models and they look just fine. The game doesn't have the best graphics, sure, but your description of the models as "ugly" is needlessly over-the-top.

And I have a hard time believing that anyone would hate the game because of the graphics. There are ample amounts of gameplay video and screenshots all over the Internet that show you exactly what the game looks like. If you hate the game because of the graphics, why did you buy it in the first place?


Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
LOL I bet you in reality must be some fat obese girl or who has a fat obese or ugly girlfriend who obviously has a problem with people liking slim and sexy looking characters. LOL
No, I'm a guy. And a fairly thin one at that. Not sure what your point is brining this up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
Seriously people who come up with these mods are geniuses and I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.
I'm sure a lot of people like the prettier models. I know I do. But it doesn't make the game any different. Most of the time when I play I'm zoomed out pretty far behind my characters, so even with the mod I wouldn't be able to take much advantage of the better models. I'm often far too busy paying attention to the combat or the dialog to notice how "ugly" the backside of my character's head is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
World of Warcraft models look like super models by default so trust me your comment is the least of amusing.
Only the Blood Elf females, but, again, I'm not sure what your point is bringing it up.

Last edited by MisterMarbles: 10-26-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
MisterMarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
Hi2u! Tw1TcH
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Reputation: 800
Posts: 5,773
I was hoping for bikinis.

Nice work though.
Hi2u! Tw1TcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
RadeonHD
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 24
Posts: 187
^ There are Bikins also even nude and sex scenes

http://www.dragonagenexus.com

go there there is a special compiler software to download to compile the multiple mods else it won't work so remember that everything is on the site.
RadeonHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
Megaxtar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Reputation: 34
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarbles View Post
I play the game with the regular models and they look just fine. The game doesn't have the best graphics, sure, but your description of the models as "ugly" is needlessly over-the-top.

And I have a hard time believing that anyone would hate the game because of the graphics. There are ample amounts of gameplay video and screenshots all over the Internet that show you exactly what the game looks like. If you hate the game because of the graphics, why did you buy it in the first place?




No, I'm a guy. And a fairly thin one at that. Not sure what your point is brining this up.




I'm sure a lot of people like the prettier models. I know I do. But it doesn't make the game any different. Most of the time when I play I'm zoomed out pretty far behind my characters, so even with the mod I wouldn't be able to take much advantage of the better models. I'm often far too busy paying attention to the combat or the dialog to notice how "ugly" the backside of my character's head is.




Only the Blood Elf females, but, again, I'm not sure what your point is bringing it up.
You are trying to reason with a child. It has no point other than to make personal post on points of view.
Megaxtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #9
MisterMarbles
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Reputation: 26
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaxtar View Post
You are trying to reason with a child. It has no point other than to make personal post on points of view.
I noticed.
MisterMarbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #10
Mazena
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reputation: 23
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD View Post
^ Dude have you ever seen how ugly the original characters look? LOL

LOL I bet you in reality must be some fat obese girl or who has a fat obese or ugly girlfriend who obviously has a problem with people liking slim and sexy looking characters. LOL

Seriously people who come up with these mods are geniuses and I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

World of Warcraft models look like super models by default so trust me your comment is the least of amusing.
Tauren female, oooh mama, whatta curves!

World of Warcraft human/elf models were supposed to look like supermodels so even shallow people would pick up the game. I don't have a problem people liking slim and sexy characters (they are hot, I admit), but I have a problem if people think they are a necessity for a good and entertaining game. On what planet do you live on?

And people who come up with ideas like "boobs!" and "beautiful chicks" are geniuses? You must truly be an epic troll. If not, you fail at life and will lead an unhappy life unless one day you will truly come face to face with realities.

Oh, and some people like realism, not Barbie games.
Mazena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
chrischameleon
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Reputation: 245
Posts: 931
Why are you people trying to reason with this kid have you seen his posts in the Steam Mass Effect forums. The kid's whining that MA1 looks like a PS2 game, clearly he has the brain of a little child.
chrischameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #12
Rockworm
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Reputation: 385
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarbles View Post
I don't get it. You're problem with DAO is that the women don't look like supermodels? If so, I think there might be some deep seated problems in your life worth addressing...
lol this..

Just get swimsuite edition of sports illustrated and call it a day.....
Rockworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dragon Age series > Dragon Age Origins


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.