Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Blood Bowl series

Old 12-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #61
zombietoaster

I'm interested in this game, but not buying either until they remove Securom from the Steam version.
zombietoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #62
Drolfle

When consumers can choose to get the game without securom and other supposed protection systems why do companies believe installing these supposed protection systems in games that potential purchasers do not want is productive.

Why do game companies believe this is a beneficial business decision?
Drolfle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #63
citronvand

I was just going to make a similar thread. Can't agree more with you OP. The only way to show them that we (the buyers) don't appreciate getting screwed over while pirates have no problem whatsoever is to vote with our wallet. It's the only thing that works so even - like OP said - this game was at 99% off I still wouldn't buy it. Those of you who thinks this is ridiculous and don't care just makes this thing worse for us all.

If everyone was like you just sucking it up and kept buying to your hearts content we would still have DRM like StarForce.

It's a damn shame really, because I would have bought this game a long time ago if only they removed Securom from the Steam version, it's totally UNNECESSARY!
citronvand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #64
anelaidlives

I bought it because I don't really care about securom, so I'll keep supporting the system my friends.

I'll tell you about all the fun I am having through PMs later
anelaidlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #65
graspee

There was already a thread like this on the forum: "One reason I won't buy it". Why make another? Just post "me too" on the other guy's thread. Saves space, everyone has cake and a brew and puts their feet up.
graspee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #66
citronvand

Quote:
Originally Posted by graspee View Post
There was already a thread like this on the forum: "One reason I won't buy it". Why make another? Just post "me too" on the other guy's thread. Saves space, everyone has cake and a brew and puts their feet up.
This thread was made in 2010
citronvand is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Blood Bowl series