Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Source games

Old 11-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
progressia

Question CS: Source Zombie Mod how-to ?

Used the search function here, nothing. Looked at Google, couldn't find any answers or maybe I didn't know how to phrase my search.

But I am trying to enable Zombie Bots in my CS: Source game, without playing on Zombie Servers, rather, play offline.

I have here a downloaded .zip file of the Zombie_Horde and I don't know where to put it in my CS: Source folder to enable Zombie skins. What do I do please?

Thanks for the help.

P.S. I have a legitimate CS: Source bought off Steam for Mac.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
tuesdaykatt

mmm... this isnt really what you're looking for but me and my friend just spawn a bunch of terrorists who are only using knives
tuesdaykatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
progressia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaykatt View Post
mmm... this isnt really what you're looking for but me and my friend just spawn a bunch of terrorists who are only using knives
No, far from it. I used to play like that, but u know when u play on an actual Zombie Server in CS Source, u find zombie characters (sometimes real players sometimes bots). And I've seen people enabling those skins and playing both online and offline. I want to know how to implement those skins and have my terrorists as zombies. Get it?

I have the .zip file downloaded i just dont know where to unzip it (i.e. which directory in my Steam folder...
Old 11-18-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
progressia

/bump thread
Old 11-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #5
progressia

/bump2

anybody? It's an easy question easy answer for those who have done it before.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
Vonje

I assume it's a server plugin which means it's a DLL. They are only compatible with Windows.
Vonje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
progressia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonje View Post
I assume it's a server plugin which means it's a DLL. They are only compatible with Windows.
Never mind, the README file says that this will only run on Windows and Linux, not Mac OS.

Is there any other way to have zombie skins on bots? Simply, i want to have my terrorists looking like zombies like those zombie mod servers. How do i do that???
Old 11-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
Mangr0v3

You can't run a dedicated server plugin on Mac AFAIK.
Mangr0v3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #9
progressia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangr0v3 View Post
You can't run a dedicated server plugin on Mac AFAIK.
So there is no way to have my bots looking like zombies like that of zombie mod servers? Just to let u know, the file extensions are not 'DLL'
Old 11-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #10
Mangr0v3

What are the file extensions? If you run the 'file' command on it, what is the output?
Mangr0v3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:51 AM   #11
progressia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangr0v3 View Post
What are the file extensions? If you run the 'file' command on it, what is the output?
Well, they're a number of files and folders. I'll post the folder directory layout when I'm using my Mac Pro because that's where the folder is.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam for Mac > Source games