Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Suggestions / Ideas

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
PeteRoy

Exclamation Restrain the Steam moderators

Valve, you should look into what your Steam moderators are doing, they are on a power trip and should not interfere so much with normal discussions.

Many of them are closing threads that shouldn't be closed, some of the threads I made were closed for no good reason.

Example 1

Example 2

There are many more examples, why are these topics closed? How are they violating the forum rules?

One of them even gave me warning, I created a topic which he deleted a minute after I made it, I didn't see the topic so I assumed there was an error, so I created it again and then he gave me a warning about recreating a deleted topic, but I was never told it was deleted in the first place and I didn't understand how it violated the forum rules.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
P-K

Banned
And lets not forget this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39131/ohboy.png

From a moderator funny how that thread was deleted because they cover up for each other, disgraceful imo
Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 AM   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
BurtonJ

Valve
If you have a question regarding the actions of a moderator, please PM a moderator (any will do).

I believe one of your examples was closed for advertising your blog. Please contact Zefar or Arctic Ice for clarification.

Another one of your threads was removed for discussing piracy. We have zero tolerance regarding piracy and any discussions concerning it.

P-K,

That has nothing to do with forum moderation. Moderators are regular people and are equally welcome to participate in threads and share their opinions, whatever they may be.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Suggestions / Ideas